The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Latias' love

Threehorn · 752 · 37924

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
{I thought of this RPG out of pure thinking since it a random RPG I thought this would be good. But if not just say and we can have this removed. Just a wild idea that I thought of. ;) }

Latias floated over the town she had lived in all her life thinking once more about the one she fell in love with Ash. she after kissing him in a human form she took form. She now found herself quiet and alone feeling still strong of her love Ash.

Latias sat under the arch that had the defence weapon of Ultimar. "What should I do? should I leave or stay... I feel loney" Latias thought to herself.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(no this can stay Threehorn) :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(I agree with Nick.  I finally got to see Pokemon Heroes and understood Latias' character.  I'm planning on joining in pretty soon with some Pokemon characters of mine.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(good to  have you back Kenji. Feeling better?)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(A little better.  More is explained in the "Sick Off" thread.)

Meanwhile, in another part of town, a young man, about 18 years old, is on a solo sightseeing tour through the town, never too easy surrounded by other people.  Using a map he rented, he navigates through the maze of roads and walkways.  Keeping his stride next to his trainer, a Mightyena (not sure on spelling) named Lobo keeps his keen ears and eyes alert.

And hovering above them, and invisible but familiar presence (to the trainer) watches over them as the human and pokÈmon walked...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Another young man walked down the Street with a large Arcanine on a Leash.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Latias watched the humans walking around with their pokemon "So many yet one burns in my heart. maybe if I take  human form I can ask one to tell me if they can tell me the location of Ash" Latias thought to herself

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Trainer walking the the Arcanine was startled to see Latias appear in front of him. 'Whoa!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She was in human form stepping out of the shadows without warning "he... hello. ca... can you help me? I... a... am looking... for Ash... he a t...trainer with a hat and with a... pi... pikachu?" Latias asked then thought "This is very tough speaking human.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ash?" The Trainer asked. "does he have black spiky hair? Yeah.. I saw him.. just a while ago in fact. I can lead you two him. I'm Maxwell" the trainer said. "What's your name?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Looking up from the map, Hwang notices another trainer with an Arcanine, but a soft bark from Lobo directed his attention elsewhere to a small plaza.  He smirks, "I see you found both a shop for PokÈblock and an ice cream shop."  He then turns with his Mightyena into the plaza to shop and rest.

The invisible pokÈmon turns into a nearby empty alley, and in a soft glow it transforms into a human about the same age and features as Hwang, but different in hair and clothes.  He catches up to the plaza from the alley, narrowly avoiding the other trainer and his Arcanine in the process.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(Sorry)

...and a young girl, but momentarily senses something odd before quickly shrugging it off as he ran.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Latias turns to the plaza "Latios? but he died..." Latias thought then looked at the trainer "Latta" she said lying about her real name

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well Latta, nice to meet you. This is Arcaninus' He motioned to his Pokemon. "We can head to the plaza, that's where I last saw him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hwang walks out of the ice cream shop with two ice cream cones in his hands and spots the young man running towards him.  "I was wondering where you were," Hwang said with a smile and hands out a cone.

The man takes the cone happily before what he sensed earlier suddenly snapped back into him and turns his gaze back to the girl talking with the Arcanine's trainer.

Hwang looks at his friend in confusion before glancing at the girl for a moment.  "Solar?  What's up?"

Lobo looks up and cocks his head to the side slightly, trying to figure out what they're thinking.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mazxwell leadd the way but he stopped as he saw two other trainiers, one with a Pokemon.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Latias looked at the figure looking at her "Latios? is that you?" she thought knowing that if Latios he could hear her thoughts directly at him

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Solar's jaw drops as the girl's thoughts as well as the ice cream falls from his hands to the ground, just missing a startled Lobo.  He pauses for a good long while before replying in the same manner.  "Who...are you?"

"Solar?  Are you ok?" Hwang asks with confusion in his voice, slowly coming into realization that the girl is more than what she seems...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Shh... don't give me away" Latias plended "I don't trust these humans altogether so far they might try to capture me like so many. I am looking for a trainer name Ash Katchem. his a human... I love" Latias told the pokÈmon with her thoughts

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maxwell seeing the nervousness of the girl, broke in. 'Excuse me, Have you seen a kid named Ash around here?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: