The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Latias' love

Threehorn · 752 · 37902

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"What the...?" Hwang looks around at the massive garden they walked into, lost in speech at the marvelous beauty.

Solar, however, was transfixed on the well Latias was standing next to.  A strange but familiar presence from the well draws him forward to look into it.  It was there he recognizes exactly what it is...a soul dew, created by the soul of a Latios.  He begins to remember the stories he was told about a Latios who perished long ago while saving this city, but this soul dew feels new somehow.

Hwang walks over next to Solar and also recognizes the soul dew underneath the water.  "Is this really what I think it is...?"

"It is..." Solar responded, his mental tone low.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Latias then go by them to a area of the garden sitting on a swing she started to swing on it and knowing this place as she knew from brith those two will get a idea who and what she really. "Maxwell... wel...we...welcome to... Ultramar Garden... this... i... is I show to you all... ca... cause I can... trust you... don't tell about this pl... place" she said to him and the others then a girl came up with a book under her arm and a hat on she looked like a twin of Latta to them they looked at Latias and her.

"Who the blazes!?" she said annoyed seeing the three kids and the pokÈmon "Latias do you have something to do with this?" she said firmly putting her hands to her waists frowning with the book in one of her hands. She nods once and they look at the girl. "Alright... my name is Bianca me and my Grandpa keeps a eye on this place and I will tell you this once no one tell about this place to the outside world." she said firmly to them all but they turned to see a glow and saw Latias turn apperance "And Latias as well"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
maxwell's eyes flew wide as he saw latias transform. 'You... are a Latias." He breathed, then he looked at bianca. "Of course, I won't say anything. my lips are sealed."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Latias flew up to Maxwell and she said to him through his mind "you might call me crazy but my main reason of finding Ash is that I love him" she told him in thoughts to him

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maxwell shot her a glance. "You're in LOVE with him? let me guess it was love at first sight..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Latias nods once "Yes... I didn't understand first but the kiss on the cheek I gave him when he left this city brought me to realize it." Latias said to Maxwell with thoughts to him. "I know it strange for a pokemon to have feelings this deep but I do"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not to be a grinch, but how do you know feels any mutual feelings for you? the love in this relationship could be entirely on your part." Maxwell said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"not from what he looked at me when I did kiss him. he looked at me with some feeling to me" Latias said to him mentally "I want to make sure I want to find him... can you and the others help me"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll try"maxwell said.'I'll do my best Latias"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Lobo was caught off guard when Latias appeared in her true form.  Hwang seemed a little less surprised at the girl's transformation into the Latias, looking to Solar afterwards.  "So she is a Latias.." he says.

Solar nods before he steps forward from the well and he himself transforms in a bright flash of light, reappearing as a Latios, only slightly larger than Latias' late brother.

Hwang looks over to Bianca.  "I trust that as I can keep a secret, then so could you?  I'd like you all to meet Solar."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"A latios... I thought her brother was the only last one..." Bianca said with a smile "Hey Latias try that trick you and Latios did"

Latias nods and her eyes glow then without warning Solars did and she dived in the water invisiable and the view around solar changed "Yes just as I thought Sight Sharing. it a connection only between Latios and Latias other words your friend Solar is related to the family that Latias is in." Bianca said and Latias returned with the view turning to normal "Neat trick isn't it?" Bianca smiled

Latias looked at Solar "I guess your like a bigger brother" she smiled

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hwang nodded as he watched the images flyby him.  "I remembered Sight Sharing," he replied, looking as Latias returned to the gardens.

Solar was appalled.  "I never knew I'd have any other family left," he responded.  "I thought it was just me and..."  He trailed off as he turned back to Hwang, his gaze saddening.

Remembering exactly what Solar was meaning, Hwang reached under his shirt and pulls out what appears to be a chord necklace with a tiny glowing red sphere at the center.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"A Latias... soul del..." Bianca said with shock Latias looked at it

"You mean that was another Latias..." Latias looked at it sadly "And you wouldn't believe my reasons for going after a human trainer named Ash." she said "I... love him"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Her name was Luna, my older sister who took care of me in my childhood.  Your love for this Ash may be confusing to me..." Solar replied.  "However, now that I know that you're family, I will certainly help you in your search...If Hwang doesn't mind the journey."

"Of course not!" Hwang responded, putting the red soul dew away back under his shirt.  "I never mind the traveling...since I got nothing to do anyway.  Right, Lobo?"

The Mightyena barked once as an answer.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bianca smiled "Take care of her she has a soul that tends to wonder with new things and her love to Ash is understable you see she met him for the first time and really liked him" Bianca started

"yes and once he helped save this city I was raised on all my life. I understand the love when I kissed him he I think saw it for a second, I Want to see if he does love me the way I love him" Latias said to Solar and the others mentally

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"We'll take care of her," Hwang replied to Bianca.  "Now that we're all agreed to go, we can use Latias and Solar's psychic abilities as well as Maxwell's Alakazam, so the teleportation will be much easier."

Solar glanced at Hwang.  "I can do it fine by myself," he responded.

His partner, however, cocked an eyebrow.  "Was that before or after you wore yourself out after we island-hopped all over the Orange Islands?"

"I wished you didn't mention that..." Solar muttered.

----------

Unknown to the party that's preparing to leave for Hoen, a small round camera creeps around the bushes of the garden on six spider-like legs, getting clear photo shots of the humans and pokÈmon.  The owner, the cloaked figure who was watching them from afar, got better images of the people on the screen of his computer.  "So, the trainer has a Latios in his arsenal," he thought coldly, "as well as a red soul dew...  Giovanni will have to double my salary for the Latios alone, but he doesn't have to know about the soul dew..."

The camera creeps closer, unknowingly into Bianca's line of sight...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bianca noticed something then she saw the camera she stamped on it smashing it to pieces "You all get out of here now!" Bianca said to them "Someone spying on you they know of you Solar the only way to escape is to teleport any where" Bianca ordered "Before whoever did it comes Latias, Solar and Alakazam use your teleport now I will use my Pikachu twins to hold whoever it is coming here long enough for your escape" Bianca said raising two pokÈballs

"Bianca..." Latias said in mental to her

"just go!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Allakazam teleported Maxwell and the others onto a nearby island. It was really quite small with only a few small villages on it. But it served its purposes as a quick hideaway.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bianca saw the cloaked figure "they gone and I won't say. bye" she smiled "Pikachu twins flash" she said and they appeared doing their flash attack when the cloaked figure restored his sight from the flash she was gone with the two pikachus and the Latios soul del leaving him a hard time finding them

---

"We safe for now but he won't stop looking for us. Ash might be able to help us get rid of him like the two other humans" Latias said mentally to them.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So where to now? Maxwell wondered. They were on a low hill, and over on a higher looked to be the remains of a castle. "I know where we are. That is Gastly Castle, named after the Pokemon that live there. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: