The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth RPG

Raptor · 485 · 34277

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey Gang, who here likes Sharpteeth. I know I do. So I created an RPG for
Sharptooth lovers like myself.
Notice:Just so you know, I RP in first-person.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stalk through the forest, awaitng my moment to attack. I spie an old Longneck
at the back of the herd, yelling at a group of young Longnecks tring to help him.
I see my mate waiting for my signal nearby. We Shapteeth are smarter then the
Leafeaters give us credit for. I let out a low growl, the signal for my mate to move
in.......

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Near be another sparptooth was watching from another location. he had managed to cross frozen lands to get to this new land with dinosaurs big enough to fill his hunger. more then enough. He was not like any other sharptooth in this land. With a long snout and a massive sail on his back his fore arms being longer and strong with three claws and a thumb claw giving him more grip to rip apart prey with his sharp claws.

"I know you two sharpteeth are near. small little things. I will make sure you don't interfer with my hunt." he said in his mind watching them with his green slited eyes "I will get to the old one first" he thought then with a massive roar he rush out of his hiding place catching the longnecks off guard coming in from the side he rams a young one to the ground with his strength. He placed his claw foot on one of the young longnecks leg and raising off his other caused his weight to crush the bones and musles in that leg.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I snarl and raise myself up to my full height. My mate rushes forth,
roaring mightly. I do the same, leting out a terrorfing bellow. The
combined power of two Bonecrusher Sharpteeth (T-rexes) is enough to
drive anything off.

(I probly should have mentioned being a Rex. It seems you thought I was a
raptor.)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(no rex, but the spinosaur is far larger and stronger then the rex)

He saw the two come out and stopped over his prey that he knocked down and crushed it leg he wasn't going to let two sharpteeth take his prey, he traveled to far and haven't eaten for ages "This is my prey I will eat my fill before I let you two have my prize!  traveled too far to find a new eating grounds to let a pair of sharpteeth take it from me" he said in sharptooth at them, he roared at his highest far more louder then anything that anyone had heard before

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I snarl once more, stoping on the ground. Me and my mate roar in unison. This
horrific bellowing normaly causes any Sharptooth to run in terror. A herd of
Eggeaters hears it, and runs in abslout terror. Then, the ground begins to shake!
Me and my mate run, for it is not smart to stay in the middle of an earthshake.
"Next time I see you, you won't get off so easy." I snarl to the other Sharptooth.
I snatch one of the Eggeaters as I run, carring it into the forest.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Standing in the clear is the smartest thing to do in a Earthshake" he chuckled in a sharptooth words as he ended the longnecks life and 30 minutes later eating his feel he leaves the area to find a place to call a nest he finds a area beside a cliff in a cavern "Perfect" he grinned "many ways out and many ways in and no way to get above. this will do nicely for me." he said looking at the open plains from where he stood. "Soon as I found out more of this land I will go home and bring the rest of my herd here. they think I came for a new feeding grounds. little they know my kind are a herd the only sharptooth herd and I am the wise one of the lot the leader. those two don't know what they facing" he said to himself.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
We soon come to a huge, open clearing. Me and my mate had known it was hear,
wich is one of the resons we fled. I drop the now-dead Eggeater on the ground
and me and my mate dig in. I hate eating near other Sharpteeth, wich is another
reson we fled. The dead Eggeater will do for now, but sooner or later were're
going to have to hunt again.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A flyer watched from near by looking at the sharpteeth "Thanks for that earthshake I got out of the view of those two meat eaters... that new one is trouble though never seen such a large one like that before"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I smell somthing and lift my head from my kill. A Hornface Sharptooth (Ceratasa-
urus) approching the kill. I snarl and put my foot on the dead Eggeater. My mate
stops her foot and bellows. The Hornface grumbles submissivly and wanders away.
Me and my mate resume eating.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"talk about sharpteeth protecting what they kill... just have to keep down wind" the flyer said to himself. watching carefully.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
We continue to feast till there is nothing left but hard, white bones. Me and my  
mate turn around and walk towards a large cave to neaslte down to sleep.

(the next day)

I awake to pangs of hunger in my stomach. My mate is not yet awake. I look out
of the cave to see the Hornface from before trying to break open my old kill's
bones. I rush out and before the Hornface knows what hit him, I've bitten down on
his neck. I drag the deacesed Hornface into the cave to see that my mate has
woken up. We both tear into the dead Hornface.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sail awakes from his sleep and started to scout the land learning more about it he watched seveal swimmers walking by in a herd seeing a lake near by as well "This is more enough food. I can tell the rest of the herd this. our new feeding grounds" Sail grinned.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hornfaces, wich are only a bit bigger than eggeaters, are not enough to fill my
belly. Me and my mate walk into the forest and soon enough, we come to the
clearing from before. This time around, there's a herd of Swimmers walking
through. We use a differant methond for Swimmers. My mate runs out, and chases
one towards were I am hiding. As soon as it's near enough, I rush out and bite it's
neck. I drop it on the ground as my mate comes to a halt in front of me, and we
feast.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"they need to feed once a day I see... well my kind can eat once and hold out for a week or two if needed" Sail said to himself studing the other sharpteeth near by the ones that was going to foolishly attack a leader and far strongest in his small sharptooth herd.

"I think it about time to bring the herd in." he said then lifting his head up pointing the snout to the sky he does a set of very much louder roars that the two near by never heard before he does it for 10 seconds then stop.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I lift my head up from my kill at the sound of a horrible roar. It was the roar of
that sail-backed Sharptooth from before. I dunk my head back into my feast. I am
wary, however, because I had herd a Cutclaw Sharptooth (raptor) give out a
similer sound. It was the call for a pack. My mate had also heard it and when she
asks me, I tell her it is the roar of the Sharptooth from before. I won't give my
terrortory up, even if it means a fight to the death.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Soon my herd will be here and we will take a amout of land to feed from this is only a stop off point a point to refresh our strengths and I will not let those two harm my two offspring" Sail said to himself "if they stay out of my way I will stay of their way"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I continue to feed when a Archhead Hornface (Carnoturus) approuches. As a soon
as a snarl leaves my mouth he quickly turns and goes of in the direction that the
roar came from. All of the sudden, a pack of Cutclaws attacks! Sevaral of them
jump on my mate's head and nock hear uconices (sp) . I roar in anger and rip one
of them off her head and through it into some of the others. I grab another and
this time, I swallow it whole. I lift my foot up and crush one. I grab another and
throw it into a tree. The rest of the Cutclaws flee. My mate slowly starts to stir. I
help her up. I am no longer hungry and deicide to let My mate have the rest of the
dead Swimmer while I keep a vigalant eye out for that Sailbacks pack.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sail waited in a semi clearing for his pack to arrive he had left them alone for a few days to find a rest point till they got to the perfect hunting grounds and which he knew he would.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I look to see a Sailback walking across the clearing. It was not the one from
before. This one's smaller. I let out a warning growl to pursuad it to leave. It
continues to walk off in the directoin of the roar.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sail went out to greet his eldest son "son I see your the first as always. the rest will be here shortly I guess. don't worry about that pair over there, while your with me they no threat and your mother would easily snap their necks" he said to his son looking at the two and gave a glare at them and the see 7 others come. two was his and his mates mother and father, his mate and brother and sister with the other son of his the youngest the two was startled to see such a group. the 5 of them easilly twice as large as either the two.

Sail walks up to them with his brother and sister eiter side "We here for a time we are here for a rest spot. you will be able to do what you do, we won't stop or take your land, we traveling to the feeding grounds of many leaf eaters. we travel there once a cold time and this time we have to travel through this way a wall of ice blocked our usually route so don't take us as invaders and we will be gone in 3 days. no more no less" Sail said to the pair in sharptooth to the terms of his agreements.