The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Beasts of the American West

F-14 Ace · 237 · 22222

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
i will be hawkeye a pergrin falcon

hmm wonder what those buffalo are up to? Well i'll find out. (files into tree) ow!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
hawkeye pulls himself from the tree saying i came in to fast gotta slow down while trying to land

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bison stared at the falcon that had fallen out of the sky and landed infront of him.  He asked, "What happened to you?"
(please make longer posts.  can't really make a long post with only 2 sentences. ;) )

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
new at this flying i am. gotta control the rate of decent more. by the way i' hawkeye what is your name?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(occ: Thats it.  I'm changing my character's name.)
The bison looked at the bird.
He replied, "My name is Blaze."
Just then, Myles arrived.  
The moose saw the falcon and asked, "Who are you?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
i'm known as hawkeye. as you see i'm a loner. don't ask me about my past!

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Myles replied, "Oh, don't worry.  Nice to meet you, Hawkeye."
He asked the bison, "So, Blaze. Are you feeling any better?"
The buffalo nodded.
Myles said, "You knoow, crying about it won't make you feel any better.  You aren't alone.  We are here for you."
Blaze was just having a lot of problems right now.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
i am the last of my herd. i've surrvied countless preadator attacks. that is where i got this. (points to claw marks down face close to eyes.) it is hard being the last in your herd.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Blaze replied, "I know how it feels to be alone.  My herd abandoned me and now my brother is dead.  I'm just so lonely now."
He stood up and walked away.
Myles said, "He is just really depressed right now.  He doesn't like to talk about it."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
ya don't like to talk about what happened to my herd either. the wolf pack who destroyed my herd was angry over an insult my uncle said to their leader. he gave my this scar. telling me this is remind you never to insult a wolf. then he left me there alone. i swore to myself that night i'd hunt that pack down. that is what i've been doing.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Blaze sighed and said, "Hawkeye, revenge won't help.  Trust me.  I know all about that.  Ofcorse, the wolves I killed was when I was defending myself.  But I still felt bad about it afterward.  I don't know how you are but I'm a buffalo and my kind generally aren't killers unless we are defending ourselves."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
after i was left alone i came across a a dying wolf i felt sad we got to know each other then he died. i'll never forget him.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
)occ: Please make your posts longer.  I need more o work with.)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(ok.) i'll never forget the look in his eyes. they were stairing at me.he asked what i was going to do. i told him nothing. after he died i left him. i then went on a adventure exploring the the areas aroud here.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Blaze said, "It wasn't the wolf I met.  There was a cougar with him.  I just wish I could find some place where there were none of those horrible things."
Myles said, "Blaze has had some rough encounters with them.  They killed his brother."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
i'm very sorry. why can't the humans leave us alone?  Did the cougar got away? that is what i'm asking can i join you to where ever your going?

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
(I want to be a cougar named Kaga. You know, from the other website?)