The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darkened Forest

Raptor · 34 · 5359

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Arik leaped into the path of the spiked tail and connects with the blunt edge of the sword to stop the momentum, though he could not avoid one of the spikes slicing across his left arm...

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Styraco grinned when he saw his spikes cut into someone, though he was hoping it would have been Burntscale. Turning around to face them, he reared onto his hind legs, and spread out his wings. He screeched before he suddenly lunged forward and pinned Arik, the one he had wounded, onto the ground, and attempted to bite him.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A bite does come, but not to Arik. I achor my jaws into the evil dragon's wing.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The dark dragon screamed in pain as he felt Burntscale clamp down onto one of his wings. Standing up again, he releases Arik and turns his head towards the dragon who attacked him.

"You want this be dragon against dragon?" He growled. "Then so be it!" Suddenly, from his sharp fang-filled mouth came a burst of red and orange fire.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
As he was released, with help from Burntscale's quick move, Arik rolled out of the way while the two dragons continued the battle.  He leaned near a tree to catch his breath, which was lost when he was pinned, and to assess the damage to his arm...

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I blast my blue fire, and it strikes the orange fire.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Styraco's eyes narrow almost angrily as the blue fire struck his own reddish orange fire, and the two fire streams, one orange and one blue, pushed against each other in midair. Styraco struggled to keep his flamethrower going towards the other dragon, but it would seem the blue flamethrower was tough. Eventually the blue flames dispersed the orange flames and the blue flames struck his face once more. Screeching in terrible pain, Styraco backs away a little, and furiously shakes his head, his narrowed red eyes glaring at Burntscale.

"You be a fool if you think you can kill me." He opened up his wings, and took off into flight, and began circling the opposing dragon. Without thinking, he set another flame thrower at the dragon suddenly.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This time I don't have enough time to counter. The orange flames hit my side, and I topple. I manage to right myself and look at the damage. Suddenly, a slitheringf sound is heard. Trees begin to topple. "No.... please no....." I turn to Arik. "Get on my back, now!"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Arik wasted no time as he sprang up onto his feet and sprinted towards Burntscale, using the momentum to hop onto the dragon's back.  He holds his sword across his forearm in defense as he sits into position.  "Is there something else here?" he asked quickly.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"The Basilisk." I say with contempt. I take flight just before a huge emerald serpent explodes from the foilage. "Whatever you do, don't look into it's eyes. The Evil must have awakened it."

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Styraco, who had landed on the ground not long after his previous attack, opened his eyes with slight surprise. Watching the trees begin to fall himself, instead of cowering in fear, he grinned. But knowing very well not to look into the eyes of a basilisk, he averted his gaze, instead looking up at the retreating dragon.

Styraco waited a few seconds before using his wings to lift himself in the air as well. Being as quiet as he can, he pursued Burntscale to the dragon's destination. Styraco was rather curious to know where Burntscale was headed.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Arik assured himself not to try and look back at the basilisk as he finally took time to sheath his sword and bandage his wound.  Luckily, it as nothing more than a flesh wound, but he is hopeful the spikes were not poisonous.  "I guess walking through the forest wasn't the best of plans," he said.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"We should be able to land soon." I say. Suddenly, and emerald mouth erupts from the forest. I swerve rapidly. The mouth snaps shut, and I realize it's a giant plant bud with teeth.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Arik clung on to the dragon as he suddenly swerved to avoid the plant-like monster below.  "Is there nothing about this forest safe anymore?" he remarked as he hung on.