The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dra Ga Boom Tournament

Threehorn · 216 · 18822

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kenshi nodded as he saw the armor inside Flamedra's case, when he noticed the dragon Flamedra called father nearby.  "Your father?" he asked, and approached Fliccia, extending his hand.  "I'm Kenshi.  You came to watch your son train?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, I have. I think he will surprise you with his talent and determination" Fliccia said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kenshi smiled and nodded.  "I'm half-expecting to be surprised," he replied, then turned to Flamedra.  "Get suited up!  You're going in the arena!  Today you get tested!"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Understood" Flamedra puts his armour on then the mask and enters the arena.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Several dragons in the gym stopped their own training to gather at the bleachers around the glass arena.  Even those at the second arena ended their rounds to watch as well.  The young dragon eagerly jumped into a seat next to a console where Kenshi stood.  A blue-green dragon, a whole foot higher than Flamedra and clad in dark gray armor and a metal club, stepped into the arena with the agile dragon.

"Today, we're not doing anything exotic," Kenshi spoke through a speakerphone that echoed through the gym.  "Just a one-on-one fight to a forfeit or KO.  Dragons ready?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Flamedra nods he knew that any one he face would be a challenge but the one with the club he knew it was the strengh type of dragons and he had faced two at once before while on duty as a police officer while they was trying to get away with a large sum of cash. they was knew as the Twin Masher Bashers.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is this a points duell or simply a straightforward duel?' Fliccia asked Kenshi.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The blue-green dragon also nodded and readied himself to battle.

"It's just a straightforward," Kenshi replied.  "Points are used only in the event of when two fighters fall at the same time.  Not impossible, but not common either."  He turned back to the arena.  "Ready!  BEGIN!"

A loud buzzer echoed throughout the gym, and the larger dragon rushed in at Flamedra and swung his club inside at the smaller dragon's head...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Flamedra smirked he jumped quickly up with the club hitting air he turned around with his feet hitting the roof then he pushed off it coming down fast he flipped around and did a swinging kicking the head of the larger dragon the hit knocks him backwards almost falling over as Flamedra lands with him lowered with one garlet on the floor he looked at the larger dragon and ran at him giving him no chance to recover jumping over him then landing behind him. the dragon swung around to hit him but as he did there was no one there.

He looked around and then looked up to see Flamedra standing on his shoulders he using his club try to hit Flamedra but he jumps and the dragon hit himself on the head hard Flamedra lands with a garlet claws in the ground as the large dragon wavers a little. Flamedra lets go of that garlet standing up with his claw hand he stands straight and clicks once the dragon falls backwards out cold with the club landing beside him bouncing a bit. "Rage is the most common use of strength in a muscle type dragon which tends to blind them of reaction to deaction." he said looking at the downed dragon then at the window as he put the garlet he let go back on over his claw hand.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The other dragons watched with shock at the end of the match, and the young dragon was also stunned at the amazing display of skill.  Kenshi gave a half-smile as he sounded the end of the fight.  Two dragons entered the arena to pick up the downed dragon and drag him out, where an old and slightly overweight dragon was waiting.

As the crowd dispersed, Kenshi turned and entered the arena.  "Your father was right," he said.  "I am surprised with how quickly you won that match, even against a seasoned fighter like him."

The red dragon followed in behind the trainer with a towel and handed it to Flamedra.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Flamedra takes the tower "thank you" he said to the red dragon "I've had been working for the police force and you have skilled dragons that don't enter a tourument but use it to do crime, so you have to be on your feet" FLamedra told Kenshi

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I see," Kenshi replied.  "With a wide variety of dragons around, you must have needed to train hard to face every type of dragon you encounter."  He looked to the young dragon, who stood.  "Go see if your grandfather needs any help with his newest patient."

The dragon nodded and jogged out of the arena.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Kenshi thank you" Flamedra said to him "What would be the training next for me? Kenshi" he asked

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"First off, you're not the only one getting the special training," Kenshi replied.  "There are three others that will also start playing professionally until you all find some big tournament sponsors with their own coaches and trainers.  Two of them are here and the third just left not long ago.  Believe it or not, she has similar skills like you."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I believe I ran into her on the way in" FLamedra replied thinking about it

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Perhaps," Kenshi said.  "Today, you'll get the tour of the place and start your real training, but first you need to know the rules."  He leads Flamedra out of the arena as he continues.  "I'm the one who runs this operation, so if you need any help or have a problem with someone, you talk to me.  Or if I'm not around, there's Fong, our medic, his grandson, Kale, and the other three fighters."  He pauses.  "The sparring area is for play-fighting and these two arenas are for the real thing.  You are not allowed to fight anywhere else inside or outside, so if you want a grudge match against someone, you take it in the ring.  Understand so far?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes I do and I will keep to them cause as you know I am a dragon of the law" Flamedra said to him

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well done, my son "Fliccia came up, chuckling, "that guy will be feeling that blow you gave him for a few weeks." He turned to Kenshi. "Don't worry, my son will not break any rulesa."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"being a police officer is what that means father" Flamedra laughed a little bit.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just making sure" Fliccia chuckled. He turned. I'm heading back home son. I want a full report once you get home"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: