The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alimon Assault

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
"NOT GOOD!  NOT FUCKING GOOD!" yells Tanner as he escapes the room full of alimons, shooting at anything that moves until he comes to a weapons locker near the exit. He quickly punches in a password to open the locker, he takes out a plasma gun , slapps a fresh energy cell into it, and turns around to shoot any approaching alimons.  He sees three alimons looking at him in the eye.  They were studying him, trying to figure out what that thing he had in his hand was.  Tanner pulls the trigger and a streak of pale blue light impales the alimon's skull, killing it instantly.  The other two attack, but Tanner burns holes into them, darts out of the building and heads for the tunnel.  He needs to seal the blast door so the alimons couldn't get to the station, he sees bloody footprints on the ground, it was too late.  "KACIE!  OH SHIT!  I GOT TO GET TO KACIE!" Tanner thinks as he enters the matinance tunnel he came from.  The power is cut off and the lights are flickering constantly.  And alimon ambushes Tanner.  Quick enough to react, he fires a plasma bolt which burns through the dinosaur's sophisticated brain.  "Damn, by now these things might have already had Kacie for dinner." says Tanner as he walks over to the extending bridge, he looks through the window of a nearby room and sees a guy being attacked by an alimon, "NO!  I DON'T WANT TO DIE!  AAAAAAAAAH!"  The alimon lunges at the man, followed by blood splattering over the window.  Tanner presses a red button on the wall to activate the bridge, "Bridge extension in sevon seconds" says a computerized voice, just then, an alimon jumps out of the shadows, Tanner fires a round, incinerating the monster's leg.  The bridge extends and he crosses it, he makes his way down through the now blood crusted matinance tunnels.  He sees the mutilated corpse of a staff sargeant leaning against the wall, his face has been completley knawed off and he's completley disembowled.  A shotgun lays next to the body, Tanner picks it up and cocks it.  He sets down the plasma gun and collects some extra shells.  Another alimon jumps out of the shadows and Tanner blows a hole in its chest.  He sees Lt Cole laying unconscious on the floor.  The teenage scientist can see that he's bashed and scratched, but still alive.  He sees the keycard laying on the ground, he picks it up, and swipes it.  He slings Cole's arm around his shoulder and drags the man to the elevator.  Just then, ANOTHER alimon jumps out from hiding behind the pipes on the ceiling.  "God damn, son of a bitch, too young for this kind of work." says Tanner as he drags Ethan into the elevator and hits the up button.  Tanner can hear the screaming voices of marines getting slaughtered over Ethan's walkie talkie.  As the elevator ascends, Lt. Cole Regains consciousness.

(Arboldin, it's your que.)

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You know, those sleeping dinosaurs the science team discovered at the archeological dig?  They were hibernating and they just woke up after millions of years!  Kacie is up in the Bio Research lab where two of them are concealed in glass tanks full of life support liquid.  Apparently they've woke up and started to feed.  I know what you're thinking, if they are intelligent enough to build a giant city,then why are they acting like unintelligent savages, right?  It has to do with their hibernation, when a meat eating creature like a bear hibernates for a long enough period of time, it gets extremly hungry and ferocious.  That's what's happening here with these creatures.  They're hungry, so their instincts are taking over their intelligence." says Tanner.  The elevator reaches ground level, the doors open to show blood everywhere and dead soldiers, Scientists and civilians are scattered all over the room.  Tanner hears a man in distress on Ethan's walkie talkie, "THIS IS CORPRAL WILSON!  MY TEAM IS GONE THEY'RE ALL DEAD!  WHAT ARE MY ORDERS?!"

"Just hang tight son, we'll find you." they hear Sarge say, "Tanner!  If you're out here you need to haul your ass back to marine HQ, stock up on weapons and supplies and get over here!"  Sarge is cut off by the sound of a marine getting mutilated alive.  Just then, they hear a loud ruckus and an alimon jumps out from behind several drums of flamable liquid.  "AWW COME ON!" yells Tanner as he shoots the barrel and it explodes, sending peices of flesh everywhere.  "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ahem, it wasn't cryogenics that made them hibernate and carnivores crave fresh meat, not junk food.  And I just killed a few of these monsters with a shotgun, so yes, killing them with bullets does help." says Tanner as he finds the door to the bio research lab open.  He looks around to find that the glass tubes in which the male and female alimons were concealed in were bustes open, puddles of life support fluid are everywhere and Kacie is nowhere to be found.  "Oh shit, Kacie isn't here." says Tanner as he looks under desks and disection tables.  Then, he sees a life support fluid trail of alimon and human footprints.  Tanner looks down the hall in which the footprints where heading.  "Kacie must have been chased into the lounge.  WE GOT TO GO THERE NOW!"

(DarkHououmon's que)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Kacie dashed down the hallways, the creatures close behind her. She could hear them snarling and snapping, fighting each other to get up in front. She knew, with dread, they were fighting over who would get first dibs on her flesh. She made a sharp turn to throw the alimons off. It worked, but only for a couple seconds, as the alimons slammed into the wall together. She ran out ahead, and found the door that led to the lounge room. As the doors opened up for her, she dove in. She quickly turned around to see if the dinosaurs had made it through. She felt relief when the door closed, leaving the alimons on the other side.

She looked around the room, trying desperately to find a hiding place. She knew that that she only had a couple seconds before the door would open up again, allowing in the alimons. She made a split-second choice and dove over the bar, and hide there. She shuddered as she heard the doors open up again, and she could hear the frustrated snarls of the creatures.

The male alimon stalked over towards the chairs, looking underneath. He was inspecting them, to see if anything else was in this room too. He raised up his head, and sniffed the air. He let out a hoot, and the female looked his way, before walking closer to the bar. She first circled part of the bar, sniffing at it closely. When she picked up Kacie's scent, she snorted, and bared her teeth. She let out a soft roar, calling the male over.

Kacie gulped and winced as she heard both alimons close by the bar. Gathering up her strength, she began to crawl away from where she was hearing the alimons, to another part of the bar. She stifled a scream when she heard one of the alimons leap onto the bar structure, purring menacingly as it investigated the interior of the bar.

She slowly made it to the exit of the bar, but as she slipped through, she accidentally tipped over a forgotten glass with her foot, making a loud banging sound. She gasped, and froze.

The male alimon, who had leapt up, and the female, who still investigated the outside of the bar, suddenly rear their heads up, and looked for the direction of the sound. They both, at the same time, give a hiss, and begin moving towards the sound.

Kacie knew she couldn't remain frozen there forever. She looked over to see one of the bar stools, and knew this was her only chance to defend herself from the menacing creatures. She swallowed, and leapt forward and quickly grabbed the stool.

As she did so, the male suddenly let out a loud screech and jumped off and landed right behind Kacie. The woman quickly turned around just as the male slammed himself against her, and tried to bite her.  Kacie whacked the male quickly on the side of the head. Dazed the male stumbled a little.

Kacie got up and started running to the other side of the lounge. The female growled, and gave chase. Kacie grabbed a chair this time, and brought it out in front of her, and just in time. The female had already caught up with her, and slammed her jaws onto the front of the chair. Kacie let go of the chair and ran towards the arcade machine.

The male regained his senses, and let out a loud roar. The female instantly let go of the chair, and snarled at Kacie. The two alimons started walked slowly towards her. The male on one side, and the female on the other. Kacie was trapped. And the alimons were ready to attack...

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just then, Tanner, who snuck into the lounge, kicked the out of order arcade machine on the other side of the room.  The machine turned on and a happy voice shouted from the speaker followed by corny video game music "SUPER TURBO TURKEY PUNCHERRR! 3!"  The alimons turn their heads in confusion, Tanner quickly ducks underneath a table next to the arcade game.  The male alimon nears the mechine, trying to figure out what it was.  Just then, Tanner ambushes the beast.  "EAT LEAD, DIPSHIT!" yells Tanner as he blows a chunk of flesh off of the alimon's front left arm.  As soon as Tanner fires the first shot, Ethan enters the room and they both fill the room with a barrage of bullets and shotgun pellets.  Kacies dives back underneath the bar to avoid getting hit.

(Arboldin's cue.)

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Uuuh, the automatic doors from which we came in." says Tanner, throwing Ethan a confused look.  He spots Kacie hiding in the bar area of the lounge, takes her hand, and pulls her up.  "Kacie, are you alright?"

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kacie said, "Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for the save."

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Lets go." says Tanner as he, Ethan and Kacie leave the lounge.  "I got to ditch this peice of crap SMG." says Tanner as he approaches a weapons locker.  he punches in the combination and the locker opens.  Tanner discards the SMG and takes out  three plasma guns.  "I hope you know how to handle one of these." says Tanner as he hands a plasma gun to Kacie.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kacie held onto the plasma gun, and studied it. "I'm a bit rusty, but yes I know." She answered dutifully.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ok." says Tanner as he hands a few energy cells to Kacie and hands over a plasma gun and a few cells to Ethan.  Tanner slaps an energy cell into the gun and switches the safety off.  "Lets look for more survivors." says Tanner as he starts down a hallway.  They can't find any survivors.  But then they hear a voice.  It sounds like there is a person trying to get their attention.  

(F-14's que)

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(F-14 isn't doing the RPG anymore, so he wants me to take control of Bob.)

"Up here!  Quickly!" Says Bob, who is hiding in one of the vent shafts.  He lowers a ladder down to the ground.  Tanner, Ethan and Kacie climb up into the shafts.  "I thought I was the only one still alive.  I can't belive I found you guys.  I was walking down the halls to the lounge and then these things just attacked us.  I was unarmed and my martial arts had no effect.  I barely escaped."

(Dark's que)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Kacie climbed up to the shaft, she heard what Bob said, and use the word 'us'. 'Us?' She thought. 'What happened to the others then?' Then she felt silly. Those creatures must've attacked and killed whoever Bob was with. Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw something moving. She quickly looked to see what it was. There was nothing. She shrugged it off, and climbed inside the shaft.