The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Retribution, Sequel to Sharptooth War

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
A/N: After thinking it up carefully, I decided to do a sequel to my first fanfiction(and topic), Sharptooth War. You need to read it or else you won't understand alot of things. Also, this is a crossover. Many, MANY franchises will be mentioned, make cameos, or be major. These are my interests, so please no negative reviews. Also, I am incorporating the all to familiar "Human in Land Before Time" series, though this goes to an extreme.

Prologue

The cold, shadowy desert stretched as far as the eye could see. It's gritty, golden sand all that a creature on this world would see. The sky was black. Black as space, a thin atmosphere existed. It would make anyone on this planet struggle for breath.

At a first glance, this desert planet was unsustainable of life, but some managed to eke out a living on this world. But one area had something that no native life-form could explain: A small, cube shaped building. In this building, strange experiments were taking place; disembodied heads, strange dark and white gas in two capsules, and animals of all kinds wandering in small cages.

The owner of this laboratory selected the near-lifeless planet because it was isolated, unheard of, and full of resources. The owner wore a jet black cloak, which covered his entire body, except for a small part of his face. His name; Darth Sidious(formerly known as Chancellor Palpatine).

A/N: In this story, Darth Sidious was discovered before he turned Anakin to the dark side, so no order 66 or Empire came.

He was trying to create an apprentice out of the force, one made soully of the dark side, unredeemable, and powerful enough to destroy any jedi. He had searched all through possible candidates, but found one in particular who seemed to be the perfect choice. Through the force, Sidious sensed this candidate as the perfect one. Though he was, in a way, not sapient, Sidious saw a burning hate, a raging fury, and the thoughts of creating a vast empire in his home planet.

His name; Darkclaw.