The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How do you navigate?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Something that made me curious when I was visiting Pat.
I always naviagte trough the  "active topics" option furtherst down on the mainpage. It's easy, and you get to see all news quickly.

What's your take?

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I also use the active topics list since I find it to be easiest.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Same for me boy. Guess I didn't chase ya away from there because I was smelly :p

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jan 25 2009 on  03:39 PM
Same for me boy. Guess I didn't chase ya away from there because I was smelly :p
Gas masks. They are a lovely invention...  :lol:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I never actually use the active topics link. I don't know why I don't (probably mostly habit). Also I must admit there are sections which I don't usually check out (RPGs) or which I check out but not as regularly as some other sections.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I didn't know there was such a thing as an active topics list. Do you mean "View New Posts"?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Jan 25 2009 on  04:38 PM
I didn't know there was such a thing as an active topics list. Do you mean "View New Posts"?
It's located at the bottom of the Main page. In the middle.
"Today's active topics"

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
View all forums one by one.  Can't only watch the active (recently replied to stuff) as the boss.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've always used the today's active topics link.  I then look for my name and look at all the posts where the last poster is above mine, meaning they posted since I was last here.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
It took me about 9 months after I joined to find the "todays active topics" link.  I felt really stupid and cursed myself for all the time I wasted.  Since I visit every day, I can just look at that.  It's really nice.

When I've been gone for a while, I look at all the sections individually, but normally the active topics section is the only place I visit.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I go through all the sections manually, I almost never touch the "today's active topics" button.

I'm on so often though, usually not much changes so it doesn't take very long at any one time to keep an eye on things.

I don't really have a 'method' but my "not method" works. :p  Tests show that I have an 'abstract random' brain. I guess this is proof. :p

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Me, I just go through everything. After all, if I'm at home (and not asleep), I'm on the computer  :lol