The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Saberspark watches every The Land Before Time episode

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
As part of his Land Before Time marathon, Saberspark last week found out that there was a Land Before Time show in the franchise, so upon learning it, he decided to stream and react to every episode of the series last Saturday on Twitch.

I thought if you were interested in killing some time, the stream is currently on VOD, so if you want to watch it, here’s the link to his stream.  I should note the entire stream lasts 11 hours, and the first episode is cut off a bit due to Saber trying to stream this on YouTube (that failed, which is why he moved to Twitch last minute).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1999588033
(WARNING: This stream contains some content that may not be suitable for some younger viewers, viewer discretion is advised.)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Oh my Sharptooth. Somebody watched the entire show in single day? :O
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh my Sharptooth. Somebody watched the entire show in single day? :O

Yeah I’m surprised too.  When I found out about the stream, I knew I had to watch.  Needless to say, I kinda wasted my entire Saturday in 11 hours lol.

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
This is Really exciting actually. And also to mention, he's making a video on the series. This could bring in some exposure to series.

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This is Really exciting actually. And also to mention, he's making a video on the series. This could bring in some exposure to series.

Yeah I think the last time there was exposure to the franchise in general was with Jenny Nicholson I believe, it will be nice to receive more from Saberspark, especially to the TV series since most well-known YouTubers who review the franchise tend to sometimes skip the TV series.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Oh that's cool, hopefully his upcoming video brings some fresh eyes towards the franchise as a whole

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
According to him, he plans the video will be very big.  And from what I heard, he’s having a blast at piecing it together.  He currently plans to release it in January if all goes well according to one of his tweets:

https://twitter.com/Saberspark/status/1736807211823673797?s=20

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Bummed that apparently the VOD of him watching the LBT movies isn't around anymore, I greatly enjoyed the TV series one and would love another equally-long marathon to put in the background while I'm working

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile

Hopefully! I've really fallen off watching Saberspark in recent years, but I'm always happy to see videos on LBT that at the very least drum up interest  :chomper

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
after watching a different overview of the entire movie series I do wonder if Saberspark is going to rank them. and if he does how he is going to.