The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ideas for crossovers...

karkovice

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I've been spending the last few days reliving my childhood with some original Knight Rider series DVDs I bought. I don't know if anyone else here is old enough to remember that show, but it stars David Hasselhoff as Michael Knight, the hero of the show. But I was quite fascinated by KITT, the souped up car they had on the show!

That's when the idea came to me of a crossover where Michael Knight and KITT somehow get trapped in the LBT world. How would the entire gang and the grown ups react, if this happened? What would they do?

This time, it would be based on the TV series timeline, so I'd have all of the gang there as still young, including Chomper and Ruby. I'd also have Red Claw and his fast biters as the villains.

I also had in mind an original Star Trek crossover with LBT, where Captain Kirk and the gang would be exploring that world. I'd have the entire gang as younglings again.

I'm gonna write the Knight Rider crossover first, as in the original Star Trek crossover, someone dies.  :wow

I've still got the idea for the fanfic where Petrie and Ducky become mates in mind, but that's gonna go on the back burner until I get these two done.

Okay! Back to screening my Knight Rider DVDs.  :smile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I recall the show, use to watch it.  Some things can be more easily done as crossovers since time travel or dimension travel is more easily done then in other shows.  Though not impossible one just needs to come up with a way that works & makes sense.