The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Kit12 · 417 · 29837

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Watch and learn," Kovu whispered, spying some gazalle in the distance.

"A family favorite treat," Nuka smirked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
there was a pack of gazelle near them and the group of hunters spread out to catch some  lunch.. kopa chased after a nearby gazelle, but it soon become obvious that he had little experience with hunting. kopa lunged far too often and his size slowed him down. all in all it was a disasterous  performance, one which would be brought up for years down the road, even after he had taken the throne and was ruling with kiara in tandem..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's ok Kopa," Kiara assured, "I wasn't good when I first started hunting, either."

Kiara no longer held her title of worst hunter of her generation  :DD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well kiara, i didn't exactly get much time for learning how to hunt or date with Nuteri around and this is the product of that..I admit it, I'm a big oaf at this" Kopa said, after trying to catch a gazelle again, and landing face first in a mudpile.. ' go on, go on, laugh.. I earned that one.. " He said.. shaking mud out of his face..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ramiki laughs. Kopa looked so silly covered in mud. Just then there was a small rustle in the bushes and before Ramiki could do anything about it. A small cub by the name of Jax pounced him playfully into the same mud puddle that Kopa had fell in.

"Pinned ya little bro" Jax said

"I am the same age as you Jaxalia that doesn't make sense."

"Your face doesn't make sense." The little girl shot back playfully and sticks out her tongue playfully at Ramiki.

And then she gets off her brother's mud soaken body and nuzzles her mom's leg with a soft purr.

(For reference:

)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
whos the new kid' kopa said shaking off his mane, he had not met jax before..' apparently ramiki has more than one sibling..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I haven't seen much of him though," Kiara said honestly.

(OOC: Dash, could you take over for Vitani?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(i'll take Nuka off your hands Brek, so you can focus on Kovu and Kiara)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani smiles down at Jax and nuzzles her happily with a purr. "I see you met Jax or Jaxania. You see when I first saw Ramiki he was so lonely and afraid. He had no family because they were all killed by a family of Hyenas. Ya, see Jaxania was Ramiki's sister in his family and Ramiki had thought that she had been killed too. When I finally found Jax I had made her the third cub that I am taking care of. And she has been a delight since" Vitani said.

Jax bows her head a little bit as a greeting to Kopa. "My mom has told me a lot about you Mr. Kopa" Jax said politely

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll call you jax for short then " kopa said smiling at her " Pleased to meet you.  Vitani,You don't have any more cubs you've been caring for that I've yet to met, right? First Ramiki, then Hali and now Jax? Don't worry, you can count on my support Vitani, you don't need to ask.. I'll help you raise them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Nooe, you don't have to worry about that. 3 is how many I am helping to take care of. And I knew you'd wanna help. After all you're so sweet" Vitani said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
and we're not even counting the cubs we'll have together" Kopa blushed.. " figuring out where these three will rank in the royal pecking order when we have our cubs, and Kiara and Kovu have theirs,  will be quite an ordeal i think..on the plus side, dad and mom will not be wanting for grandcubs' He laughed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They may have too many to count," Kiara giggled, getting into proper pouncing position.

"I'm considering naming one boy a Kovu jr," Kovu smiled with a gentle chuckle

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa  nodded " As long as you don;t have a Kovu the 16th down the line, that is.   Have some diversity in names, I say. I could name my son after my dad or Grandfather, or i could name him something new.. I will probably do that when the time comes.. Anyway , I'm done with my attempt at hunting, and I;ll just let you guys take the lead  from now on. Its going to be AWHILE before I;m any good at hunting
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ramiki seemed to be telling something real urgent. He urgently whispers in her ear . Ramiki whispers some more to Vitani. and Ramiki gently nudged her mom on the paw. She took a deep breath.

"Kopa I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date with me tonight" Vitani asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A date huh? Kopa stopped.. " er um,, well Vitani, I have never dated anyone prior to this, hunting isn't the only thing I stink at.. But i guess a date won;t hurt.. so sure.. you'll have to find someone to keep an eye on the cubs though..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"True, I think I could find someone to watch the kids" Vitani said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We'll be busy on a date too," Kovu smiled, "How about you ask the grandparents?" he winked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fine I'll ask Mom and Dad " Kopa replied.. As for the date,We could just hang out together, the four of us, unless the two of you want some private time to yourselves..which is of course well within your right to have..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: