The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Google Chrome

Petrie. · 68 · 3959

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
All of the flash stuff seems to work fine for me. I was just pointing out how before a page loads, the screen goes white for a split second. This seems to only happen in Google Chrome, and it's seriously hard on the eyes when you're playing a web-based game where you have to constantly load up new pages.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder why it does that.  Maybe some error or style in the programming.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Oct 15 2008 on  10:52 PM
I seriously don't understand WHY it works for me, but not others.

What version of flash player do you have?  I'm sure most of us have the most recent version and maybe that's what's incompatible with google chrome instead of the flash applications.  I'm pretty sure you've got an older version on your computer.
Um... How do you check that again?  I seem to have forgotten how. :P:

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Oct 16 2008 on  08:51 PM
I wonder why it does that.  Maybe some error or style in the programming.
I'm sure it is just the style of programming. It's such a small thing and yet such a huge inconvenience to me :p Normally nobody would even notice it, nor care about it.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well actually I played some webbased game and with me it doesn't flash white, but get's all black :p I guess that's a bit nicer on the eyes but I guess I know what you mean Yoshi.. :) I don't know if they're gonna fix such small stuff though.. hmm..

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Um... How do you check that again? I seem to have forgotten how.

Now that I think of it to be perfectly honest with you, I'm not sure how to do that myself. :p I've never had to check my flash version before.  I've always just upgraded it anyways without checking the version.  Oh well.  That's what google's for.  You can find out how to do it there.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, looks like Google Chrome is FINALLY getting the left and right scroll installed.  It only does so with some of the sites when it is required to have it, but not done so with others.

To be honest, I seriously don't understand WHY they didn't have this at the start.  Frankly speaking, it's pretty much a requirement to have it.  There's no excuse not to have it. -_-

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe the programmers were to lazy, or overlooked it.