The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers 3 Discussion

Serris · 1486 · 88045

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well rouxis going to live with aishaand Nixx.and zyanya with landon i'm not going tokill off either of my characters.. but i recall sdtarfall planing to have neku sacrifice himself in destroying death.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Dec 24 2012 on  04:40 AM
Can we create a list of the characters on the good guys who we plan to kill off in this finale? Gustave is the only one I currently know on the list, not counting whatever Starfall has planned for Neku, Hawkeye, Kagetora and Roux.
Also, if you think Aimee's storyline is getting a bit unusual, I remember speaking with Drake before he disappeared and I'm trying to recreate his original plans for Aimee's finale as well as I remember.

Also reposting my previous post in case others didn't see it before the page break.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i had an idea that dragfonstorm implante d control chips in xyanyas and nixx's brains, and that trinity activated those control chips. removing them will stop the attacks..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I was hoping Aisha could convince Nixx to overthrow her brainwashing purely through mental and emotional effort, it would be a testament to the connection they share. Then Nixx could just fight Zyanya and knock her out or something. Also I'm afraid mind chips would make it seem too similar to Starfall's character's betrayal. We could get Serris' input on whether it should be chips or brainwashing (also, Nixx is more important to you than me, so if you still want chips I'll put up no further protest).

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Chips would make more sense because I'd assume that Dragonstorm experiments are chipped for this reason.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Cool, We'll go with that. That would provide consistency.

And I guess I'll leave killing people off to you, Serris.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i deecided to have aisha subdue Nixx with a sedative, lando removes the thought chip freeing her from dragonstroms control. nixx fights zynaya sbeating her and allowing landon to remove her chip as well.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Starfall, if you're reading this, please post one final time and have Neku kill off Death. You can control Death, make it all happen in one post if you prefer. We just really need that part of the story to conclude to continue things.

Serris & Nick, if your characters look for Shelton in the other room he'll be missing. That'll get explained soon.

Don't forget about the pistol filled with 12 shots of experiment-neutralizing bullets, Serris. I believe James has it right now. Perhaps O'Neil could have brought experimental backup?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
allright lBT. 'll have Landon Remove Zyanyas chip, and Roux and Aisha congratulate Nixx and beating Zyanya
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
starfall its your post. remeember you're hawkeye. thosescientists need to have an eye on them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
It's your turn Starfall. Were we still planning to have Neku destroy himself and Death in the process?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
your tur as well LBT, aisha was talking to Nixx and waiting for her reply..Landon is going to tell Zyanya soon that he likes her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
So, at the moment there are three surviving groups on the oil rig: Shelton's, kerzachs and James'. I think kerzach and Shelton should meet up and their combined groups escape the oil rig simply by making it to the ship, but James needs a cooler way.

Potential options:

1. James and Zachary climb to the tallest point of the rig as it sinks (perhaps still fighting Oneil)
2. They escape the rig while it's underwater and swim to the surface
3. Something else (ideas?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I ,llike your idea lBt, and voter for the first one, jumping off the top as it sinks beneath them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What about Zenarchis?

But the first option is definitely epic!

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
The plan from the getgo was that Kerzach was gonna kill Zenarchis.

This might be a cool time to kill Bailey, considering he's not very useful at the moment. Your character, though so your call. I'm just of the opinion that not enough good guys died in this final showdown.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Aisha and Landon are on the ship along with nixx roux zyanya alfred and the rest. they shuld be departing..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Nick22,Feb 19 2013 on  03:03 AM
Aisha and Landon are on the ship along with nixx roux zyanya alfred and the rest. they shuld be departing..
They're holding out for the remaining members of the team. Shelton, Kerzach, and a bunch of others aren't on board yet, and they don't want to abandon their teammates.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Serris, pretty much the entire role-play is waiting on your two fights (Kerzach/Zenarchis, O'Neill v. James). You're the only person with characters at either place.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sorry, I've been busy. I'll get to them later tonight.