The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Horned King caption 6

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
:rolleyes: Will i ever stop putting up captions of the Horned King? Their getting as bad as the Ozzy and Strut ones before..:rolleyes: I tell you though! From getting the screenshots from YouTube, the pictures are pretty clear!  :yes

Well, judging from the look on his face, something must have happened that was not exactly supposed to happen..

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I have nothing to say other than I think that face will be visiting me in a my nightmares tonight.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Horned King: “Get out of this movie!”

Creeper: “What?! You’re firing me?! But why? I’m your sidekick!”

Horned King: “First of all, you don’t appear in the original books! Second, you’re the most annoying, useless comic relief minion I’ve ever known! And third, you clash with the color palette! Now, out with you!”

*throws Creeper out the screen*

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Horned King: They WHAT!?!? They ate the only thing that would show me the whereabouts of the Black Cauldron!?!?

Creeper: I tried to tell you but you were to busy strangling me.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Creeper: “Hey, put me down!”

Horned King: “With pleasure!” (*drops Creeper*)

Creeper: “AAAAAHHH!!!!! NOT OUT THE WINDOW!!!”

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Creeper: We have to lighten the load!

Horned King: Oh, you want to lighten the load.. *Grabs Creeper* Exelent idea.. *Throws him out the window*

Creeper: Hey! Put me down! Wait! I cant fly! I cant fly!

Unknown to most, the Horned King was also going to be the main villain of The Great Mouse Detective and that Creeper would be later known as Fidget, but Professor Ratigan and his bat-with-peg-leg-and-crippled-wing won the role..

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Horned King: “Hold up, you heroes of the film! You’re not waltzing off into the distance on your happy little ëThe End’ screen until I’ve had my time to talk! The Black Cauldron is destroyed, my castle is in ruins, the barbarian warriors who were once my minions have scattered, and my army of Cauldron-born is now a maggot-and-vulture buffet. In short, you have completely and utterly defeated me, and I have no straws at which to grab that would allow me to regain power! That said, I’m not going to stop you from leaving, but can you at least do me one favor and take HIM with you?!”

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Horned King: “Get out of here! I’m posing for a picture!”

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Creeper: Hey, Sire! You should read some of these captions on this one forum called 'Gang of Five'!  :lol

-See Caption Image for the Horned King's expression..-