The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

RP Gang Videos?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, this is new.  After browsing Itunes, I found a version of "If We Hold On Together" that was made by a band called Nicotine.  It's sorta an upbeat, semi-pop/rock version of the song that just struck me as being wonderful for at least one video dedicated to my RP groups.  The Rp's that it would work for would be...

Sleep and Remember series
Stone of Cold Fire series
Sharptooth Valley
In Darkness
Darwin's Soldiers

These are all ones I'm thinking of making a video to.  In order to do what I have in mind, I'd need two things.  One, the consent of the creators, and two any special art that the character creators want in the video!

Yeah, this may work, or it'll totally bomb, but feel free to chime in with suggestions about which one I should start with and so on!

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You can go ahead and use my character drawings.  I was going to do one of Strafe and Kaga together at some point though.  I just need to get some free time on my schedule.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I'm afraid Darwin's Soldiers isn't going to work too well because there is no art in existence about it.

I'll let you try, though.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
You can use Kaga too if I ever get a picture of him.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
:smile I like this idea, you can use pics of Longtail from my DA page, but I'll be submitting more soon so be on the look out!

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
should be just the characters included from the rpgs you listed below?