The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite tv/movie role of LBT actors

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wow it's sure been a long time since I last posted on here.

Anyways what are some of your favorite TV/movie roles of LBT actors, obviously the LBT series doesn't count.

For me it's Aria Curzon as Sandra in that one Without A Trace episode

Meghan Strange as Catherine Hatchett in that one Criminal Minds episode and as the voice of Laini in the Trouble With Galigos episode of Lion Guard

What are some of yours? It can include both on camera and voice acting.
Life Is Good

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I did like Will Ryan as the cockroach in An American Tail

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
First of all, I think this topic should belong in the Silver Screen subforum.

Anyway, I'm assuming this topic is about what other roles various LBT actors and actresses have done that we liked seeing. For me, only two really come to mind.

First is Jim Cummings, who had voiced Sierra in LBT7. He also voiced Ackar in the 2009 movie Bionicle: The Legend Reborn. (As a huge Bionicle fan, of course I really liked watching that movie.) I have to say, he did a good job portraying the role of a warrior who felt that his best days were behind him, and using his experience to help train newcomers.

Interestingly, whenever I hear the voice of Jim Cummings, I immediately picture another role he played: Sarge from the Army Men video game series. If you've never heard of it, those games pretty much involves combat between little plastic army men, and Sarge (fighting for the Green Army) happens to be the character you're always playing as.

The other voice actor I can think of is Jeff Glen Bennet, who voices Petrie. He also voiced characters in Bionicle: The Legend Reborn, but the ones he voiced (Strakk and Vastus) were more like minor characters that we didn't get to see much of (though I did like that Russian/Viking accent he used for Strakk).

Another movie I liked that Jeff Glen Bennet played a role in was the 2010 movie LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers, where he voiced Bernie von Beam, the team's engineer. Once again, he's great at portraying nervousness and awkwardness (and even lovestruck in some moments), only this time he also does it with a German accent. A lot of my favorite lines from that movie happen to have been spoken by him.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Dec 18 2016 on  08:40 PM
First of all, I think this topic should belong in the Silver Screen subforum.

Anyway, I'm assuming this topic is about what other roles various LBT actors and actresses have done that we liked seeing. For me, only two really come to mind.

First is Jim Cummings, who had voiced Sierra in LBT7. He also voiced Ackar in the 2009 movie Bionicle: The Legend Reborn. (As a huge Bionicle fan, of course I really liked watching that movie.) I have to say, he did a good job portraying the role of a warrior who felt that his best days were behind him, and using his experience to help train newcomers.

Interestingly, whenever I hear the voice of Jim Cummings, I immediately picture another role he played: Sarge from the Army Men video game series. If you've never heard of it, those games pretty much involves combat between little plastic army men, and Sarge (fighting for the Green Army) happens to be the character you're always playing as.

The other voice actor I can think of is Jeff Glen Bennet, who voices Petrie. He also voiced characters in Bionicle: The Legend Reborn, but the ones he voiced (Strakk and Vastus) were more like minor characters that we didn't get to see much of (though I did like that Russian/Viking accent he used for Strakk).

Another movie I liked that Jeff Glen Bennet played a role in was the 2010 movie LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers, where he voiced Bernie von Beam, the team's engineer. Once again, he's great at portraying nervousness and awkwardness (and even lovestruck in some moments), only this time he also does it with a German accent. A lot of my favorite lines from that movie happen to have been spoken by him.
You're probably right. Hopefully an admim will movie this topic there  :)
Life Is Good

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I liked Yakko Warner by Rob Paulsen,
or Jeff Bennett as Tramp