The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Twilight Valley RP

Serris · 32 · 3898

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ok I'm in I'm gonna use my OC kid (Sidenote that's what he called by everyone cause even though he an adult he still act like a child) his species is raptor and his alliance is GV.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Theta - Claw Valley
Hasta - Claw Valley
Deimos - Great Valley (Serris)
Raptix - Great Valley (GVG)

Ozzie - Claw Valley (Serris)
Strut - Great Valley (Serris)
Sierra - Claw Valley (GVG)
Rinkus - Claw Valley
Pterano - Great Valley (GVG)
Littlefoot - Great Valley
Cera - Great Valley
Petrie - Great Valley
Ducky - Great Valley
Spike - Great Valley
Chomper - Great Valley
Ruby- Great Valley

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Species list:

Theta (Swimmer - Saurapholus)
Hasta (Spiketail - Stegosaurus)
Arcus (Spiketail - Stegosaurus)
Deimos (Sickleclaw - Utahraptor)
Raptix (Fast-Biter - Velociraptor)
Excidium (Sharptooth - Mutant T. Rex )
Blue-Scale (Sharptooth - Allosaurus)
Styracus (Spikefrill - Styracosaurus)

I will play as Strut, Deimos and Ozzie.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As more people select characters, I'll add them to this list.

Raptix - Great Valley (GVG)
Pterano - Great Valley (GVG)
Sierra - Claw Valley (GVG)

Ozzie - Claw Valley (Serris)
Strut - Great Valley (Serris)
Deimos - Great Valley (Serris)

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
NOTE! Canon characters are "public domain" (anyone can use them at anytime so as long as they do not conflict with each other)

On another note: how long should I wait until the skirmishes start?

LBTFan13, Drake, lbt/cty_lover are you all in or no? It's not too late to join!

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry, I was away from the site for a while, but I'm back and I'm in.

Name: Lori
Species: Sharptooth (Allosaurus)
Alignment: Great Valley?
Personality: More serious and mature than most children. She can be somewhat cynical and shy, but is friendly if you get to know her.
Appearence: She is slightly shorter than Chomper. Her skin is reddish brown with blue stripes. Her underside is peach colored. Her eyes are red.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've read this and majority of the RP post and my characters want in, don't worry I can handle them all.

Anyway, here are the stats

Name: Tylr
Species: flyer
Alignment: GV
Personality: while not what one would call a fighter in anyway, Tylr's been surprsing even himself(or I guess will be) by the amount of defensiveness and protectiveness which can take someone over when their homeland is under major attack
Appearence: Teal bluish green in color slightly short but not too noticeably so.
Fight style: basic Karate defenses and kicks

Name: Kit
Species: flyer
Alignment: GV
Personality: same hesitancies as her dad, yet along with the protectiveness that's taken hold she still can't help wondering in the back of her mind if there's a possibility of negotiating out of all of this...somehow; though she grips reality of the situation quite quickly
Appearence: dark brownish color
fight style: same, Karate

(and last minute decision after reading posts...)

Name: Misty
Species: egg stealer
Alignment: shockingly, by the time of the battle, GV
Personality: your typical egg snatcher with no qualms about such, Misty had recently been saved by Kit and begrudgingly admitting she owes the young flyer (though there's only like a three year equivelent difference :DD) something helps lead her back and has by now formed a sort of respect for the flyer, plus her now noticeing the hubbub around Strutt, she becomes his advocate which puts her on the GV side without really realizing she's done so by the time it happens.
Appearence: blue with yellow strips
Fight style: twirling kicks and she's starting to enjoy this whole fighting with a pointed stick concept :lol

Oh, and I'm still not quite sure what you ultimately decided on movie characters but if Rinkus is still needed I could take him up. if not, I'm perfectly fine with the three I got, just offering if needed.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kit12, you are approved. I'll let anyone take Rinkus.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
EDIT: Ok, so those of you who caught my "pulling out" message here before, nevermind. I'm not changing up anything. For those of you who are like "what", just don't worry about it.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Since StarfallRaptor has left tyhis site, how should we deal with his characters.

The villainous characters are en route to the Great Valley. But the good characters are already there.

It's not like Dante, Vergil and Motochika can be ignored.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm adding in Lori's parents and her uncle. Al and Alice are Lori's parents and Leo is her uncle. These are the only three that remain of Lori's pack. None of them wield weapons of any sort, instead relying on their massive size and natural weapons.

Name: Alice
Alignment: Claw Valley
Personality: She's very caring for people, particularly her own family and her daguther, but is by no means a softie, especially towards people that have crossed her.
Appearence: Her skin is light brown with green stripes. Her underbelly is peach colored. Her eyes are green.

Name: Al
Personality: Serious and aggressive. He is very protective of Lori, but not to the point of smothering her. (Like a certain threehorn...)
Appearence: Red skin with light blue stripes. He has several scars on his body due to his aggressive nature. His eyes are red.

Name: Leo
Personality: A goofball and joking sort of person. He is extremely optimistic in most situations and makes friends easily.
Appearence: Red skin with blue stripes. His eyes are red.