The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bambo

Stitch · 4 · 1685

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey

I just thought i'd post a link to the next story in my What Have we Done? timeline.  I just published it, so I hope the link works.  Here it is, for your reading pleasure:

Bambo

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This was an interesting read :yes.  I like how the laws of nature were addressed in the story (the chances of cross-bred hatchlings are very slim), the relations between Cera's mother and her family (proof that the ex can get along with the stepmother without interfering with the relationship), and how mature the story is (no sex scenes :x).  I also like how they introduced Bambo to his "Uncle Petrie", which fits with the LBT message that family extends beyond blood ties.  

This story reminded me of Karkovice's fanfics.  He, too, addresses cross-species relationships and hatchlings :yes.  I'm not a particular fan of cross-species relationships, but I still found this to be an interesting read indeed :).

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This fanfiction has been nominated by its author to be rated for the fanfiction awards 2011. To all the readers and fans of this fanfiction, please rate and review it! :)