The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Revenge III

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ya know, I was wonderin' how Ozzie would manage Cera, considering she's a very strong fighter.  I meant to say this in my previous post, but I really like how ya used psychology in the scene with Ozzie, Cera and her father, and the fastbiters.  I would've never thought of that :wow.  That made me feel really bad for both Cera and her father, and it also shows that she truly does not hate him despite what he's done.  I hope this makes him think about the way he treats others (especially Littlefoot and his family) after what she said to him.

Good job, and as always, I can't wait to see where this goes :D.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm glad you liked that part. I was going for that, because like you said it shows that Cera still cares for her father despite the horrible mistakes he has made in the past. Plus, in a one on one fight, despite being older, Ozzie would have lost to Cera, so I needed some leverage for her to lose.

I am continuously working on the next chapter, so when it is ready I will upload it for your reading pleasure.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I would like to apologize for the writer's block I am in. Unfortunately, I have been really busy that I haven't found the right time to really finish this. I am still working on it, and the next chapter is close to being finished. Hopefully, I have not lost your interest in this, because I have every intention of finishing this story.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, I finally uploaded Chapter 4. Again, I apologize for the writers block, but I've been so busy, even too busy for my liking. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think/

Chapter 4

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Things are getting pretty tense now :smile.  That "meeting" with Strut and Thud turned out rather nicely.  Oh, and I loved how Mama Swimmer cracked a can o' whoopa** on those eggstealers :lol.  No Kung Fu was involved, but it was still cool to see her use weapons of opportunity (rocks).

LOL!  Pterano calling the fastbiters "dumba**es" got a laugh outta me :spit!

As always, I'm excited to see where this goes next :yes.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: LBTFan13,Feb 25 2010 on  12:43 AM
Well this is it. The final part of the Revenge trilogy!
Why dose the third have to be the last? You do at least one more. I've got a plot already made up for you.

The Land Before Time: Revenge IV
Plot:
Two fast-biters, Screech and Thud, are seeking revenge against Littlefoot and his friends for always messing up their plans to get food. They are forced to leave Red-Claw when is mortally injured in a rockslide, and they blame Littlefoot's friends for Red-Claw's death, even though it's not their fault.

Rating:

T (PG-13) for action violence, language, and death.

Information:

Land Before Time - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: ???? Words: ???? - Reviews: ???? - Updated: ???? - Published: ???? - Littlefoot & Ali

LBTFan 13, please respond and tell me what you think of this idea.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
The reason why I want this to be the last, and I have gotten this question from a lot of people, is because I want to try writing different stories. The Revenge stories have followed the same format the last two stories to the point where if I were to write a fourth story, it would get stale. I've tried to vary how the stories worked every single time, and I'm finding it harder and harder each time. I don't want to repeat anything from previous stories, so I have to make each story unique in its own way. So I feel that if I were to write a fourth story, I would lose my own interest in it, and I feel that others would too.

Having said that, I do like the idea that you came up with. Unfortunately, after Revenge III I will either write a different story that I already have plans for or just take a break from writing in general.

Thank you though for your thoughts.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: LBTFan13,Jun 8 2010 on  01:53 PM
The reason why I want this to be the last, and I have gotten this question from a lot of people, is because I want to try writing different stories. The Revenge stories have followed the same format the last two stories to the point where if I were to write a fourth story, it would get stale.
I don't think that your stories are getting stale, I don't see how series like yours ever could. But after taking a break from writing your non-LBT: Revenge stories, you could start my idea. I do it with things I like to do, like drawing. I was getting tired of drawing and making fan art on the computer last year, and decided to go to writing fanfictions, now I do both. Maybe you could take a break, like you told me, and write your others stories till that gets boring, then write Revenge IV as a reboot of the trilogy, I'll even give you a example of how it could begin:

Two fasbiters, one blue and one green are searching for along with the gigantic Red-Claw, who says, "Damn it, can't you two hurry up, and find us some food. I'm starving, and thanks to those damn kids in the great valley, I can't even get back close to their valley. They just have to cause that landslide." Thud says, "Red-Claw, even you know for a fact, food is getting scarce everywhere is part of the mysterious beyond." They see a small unquillosaurus getting a drink of water, the slowly creep down to the pond to get a drink, and when it leasts expect it. Screech grabs it by the throat, and drags it back to Red-Claw, with Thud in tow. There, Screech gives a hard bite to it's throat killing it. Red-Claw hears someone yell, "Now!" He looks up, and sees Littlefoot standing on a ledge. Shorty who is on the other ledge, pushes a large boulder with the help of Cera and Strut. The rock falls down on to the rock barricade, which causes it to collapse. Screech and Thud see the rocks coming towards them. They stop eating, and they jump out of the way quickly, but Red-Claw, is too late, and he his hit by the landslide. It pushes him against a rock wall at the end of the canyon. Screech and Thud hear a loud crack that sounds like bones cracking, and they go running to the canyon, with Shorty, Cera and Littlefoot behind them. Once the five dinosaurs get there, the see a dead Red-Claw laying there, with blood dripping from his neck. As Cera, Littlefoot and Shorty back away slowly, Screech and Thud stare back at them, and Thud says, "You... you sick bas-----. Why the hell would you do someting like this?!" They see how mad Screech, and Thud are, so they start running as fast as they can back towards the entrance of the valley...

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
A plot that is used over and over again, one after another, can get stale in the eyes of some people, such as myself. People want variation, different types of stories. Recycling the same idea works for only a short time before people start to get tired of it.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jun 8 2010 on  02:28 PM
A plot that is used over and over again, one after another, can get stale in the eyes of some people, such as myself. People want variation, different types of stories. Recycling the same idea works for only a short time before people start to get tired of it.

I kind of agree with you, but my story is a little different from the others. It features the reason why the villian(s) are seeking revenge in the story. Unlike the first two, Rinkus and Sierra's reason happened years ago, same thing with Blackclaw's, his dad was killed years ago too. Same with Ozzy, long time ago. All of them could've let it go by now, but they chose not to. This type of revenge is going to be different from the first three by the fact that Screech and Thud have know Red-Claw along time, and his death happens in the same time period as their possible revenge. I never get tired of the same idea, that's why I'm sookeen on LBTXIV coming. I never get tired of LBT, Ice Age or any of those movies.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Nice!

Loved how Ms. Swimmer put up a good fight against the attackers!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Just to keep you guys in the know, I haven't given up on the story. It's been hectic for me lately but I put as much time as I can into writing. I promise you that I will finish the story, it's just going to take me more time than I thought it would.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well after a break, I finally finished Chapter 5. It's unfortunately not as long as usual, but hopefully it makes up for length with the content. I'm hoping it comes off as emotional as I was trying to make it.

Chapter 5

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Aw, geez.  That brought me to tears :cry.  That's meant as a compliment, though, since stories seldom ever make me tearful.  That means a story is emotionally intense in my opinion.  Good work, and as always I look forward to seeing what happens next :yes.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Quote from: Campion1,Aug 15 2010 on  12:39 AM
TOOOOPSYYYYY!!!!!

... Nooo.....
Well, I checked and read chapter (didn't know it was up) and now I know what your talking about. I was actually shocked when I read that he was died of his injuries, I never though he would be one of the characters that would die.

But I was wondering, why dose the first have some language, then second strong, then the last one some again?

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Apr 1 2010 on  03:57 PM
Aw, poor Mr. Threehorn.  Now I wanna see that Ozzie get ripped to shreds!
I have a feeling that is what will happen to him. He betrays the fast-biters, and they tear him apart (hopefully on screen, the others deaths I didn't care if they were on screen or not, but for some reason, I'd want to read his death, but the gore is kept within the T-rating though).

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Chapter 5 actually brought tears to my eyes. Although Topsy has been rather rude to littlefoot and his family in the past, seeing him not only willing to apologize but to ask Littlefoot with his DYING breath to find and rescue his daughter... it just proved that even someone like Threehorn can be selfless.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well look at that. After several months of not being able to work on it, I FINALLY GOT CHAPTER 6 FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The apocalypse has finally happened. I FINALLY updated Revenge III :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Follow the link below and let me know what you think.

I deeply apologize for the long wait. My life has become so crazy it's not funny.

Chapter 6

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Phew, it's about time :smile!

I really like how this part of the story turned out.  It was better than I had envisioned ;).  Glad to see that Redclaw is helping out Chomper and Strut.

Now to go face off with Ozzie :p.