The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Apprentices, Assassins,Hunters, Soldiers, & Elite

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Part 1 of 5 post's of the Main Topic, because of the Picture Limitation:

In The Sharptooth Uprising here's what I see for some Sharptooth that Attacked in the Movies and TV Series were apprentices to the Leader of The Sharptooth Uprising, and here they are (In order):
  • The Land Before Time (1988): First Sharptooth

Notes: Step-Cousin or Cousin-in-Law to the Leader.
  • The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island (1997): Giganotosaurus

Notes: Same type of Sharptooth as the Leader.
  • The Land Before Time VIII: The Big Freeze (2001): Albertosaurus

Notes: Temporary Apprentice.
  • The Land Before Time XII: The Great Day of the Flyers (2006): Spinosaurus

Notes: Future Apprentice.
  • The Land Before Time (TV series): Red Claw

Notes: Current Apprentice (But the leader is thinking of getting rid of him, and his minnions Screech & Thud
    Screech & Thud for there multiple Failures to Eliminate the Children)
How about it, what do you think?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I think that THE sharptooth from the first movie is a good addition, after all, he basically is the baddest one. What's this leader MADE out of? If he's worse than the original Sharptooth...that isn't good.

The one from V is also a good addition, mostly because he was the last menacing Sharptooth in the series.

The one from VIII seems to be all right. He seemed to be a bad Sharptooth.

The Spinosaurus is okay, mostly on how the Spinosaurus was one of the biggest carnivores to walk the earth. I may be wrong though. But I thnk that he's good.

Redclaw, Screech, and Thud? Hmmm, I don't know about them. They're said to be the baddest Sharpteeth around, but they just seem so stupid to me. Oh well, it's your decision.

That's my take, but since it's your story, it's your decision on whether these guys are in or not.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 9 2011 on  06:01 PM
Well, I think that THE sharptooth from the first movie is a good addition, after all, he basically is the baddest one. What's this leader MADE out of? If he's worse than the original Sharptooth...that isn't good.

The one from V is also a good addition, mostly because he was the last menacing Sharptooth in the series.

The Spinosaurus is okay, mostly on how the Spinosaurus was one of the biggest carnivores to walk the earth. I may be wrong though. But I thnk that he's good.

Redclaw, Screech, and Thud? Hmmm, I don't know about them. They're said to be the baddest Sharpteeth around, but they just seem so stupid to me. Oh well, it's your decision.

That's my take, but since it's your story, it's your decision on whether these guys are in or not.
You did read each note right?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: JBJB1029,Jan 9 2011 on  09:20 PM

Yes, I did. And that's what I think about it.

Wait a minute... :slap  Whoops! Now I get it. Alright Well...I'll have to get back on this...

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 9 2011 on  07:05 PM
Quote from: JBJB1029,Jan 9 2011 on  09:20 PM

Yes, I did. And that's what I think about it.

Wait a minute... :slap  Whoops! Now I get it. Alright Well...I'll have to get back on this...
"Get back on What?" Sorry I'm a little slow to understand.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm back!

Okay, I think I have this figured out.

THE sharptooth as the leader's step-cousin, cousin-in-law is okay. He does deserve a title like that.

The Gigantosaurus being the same type of dinosaur as the leader is fine. And the Gigantosaurus probably was one of the biggest carnovores. (hence the name)

The Albertasaurus is a good temporary apprentice. He was bad, but he's in the catagory of the less menacing Sharpteeth of LBT for me.

The Spinosaurus is a good future apprentice, he is big and would scare the daylights out of people. So that could be a benefit of an apprentice.

Redclaw for a current apprentice? I agree with the leader's choice to get rid off him. For the meanest Sharptooth ever, he's not doing a very good job living up to his title. Same with Screech and Thud. Personally, they're not very menacing.

Uh, did I get it this time?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: JBJB1029,Jan 9 2011 on  10:39 PM
"Get back on What?" Sorry I'm a little slow to understand.
It means I'll have to do the list over again. Which I did. Look above and you'll find it.

Sorry, double post.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 9 2011 on  07:40 PM
I'm back!

THE sharptooth as the leader's step-cousin, cousin-in-law is okay. He does deserve a title like that.

The Gigantosaurus being the same type of dinosaur as the leader is fine. And the Gigantosaurus probably was one of the biggest carnovores. (hence the name)

The Albertasaurus is a good temporary apprentice. He was bad, but he's in the catagory of the less menacing Sharpteeth of LBT for me.

The Spinosaurus is a good future apprentice, he is big and would scare the daylights out of people. So that could be a benefit of an apprentice.

Redclaw for a current apprentice? I agree with the leader's choice to get rid off him. For the meanest Sharptooth ever, he's not doing a very good job living up to his title. Same with Screech and Thud. Personally, they're not very menacing.

Yes, I think you got it this time.

Here's something Funny about Red Claw, Screech & Thud's Fate. :lol: The Leader doesn't get rid of them instead a Tyrannotitan gets rid of them, and here's the strange thing, the Tyrannotitan is not a member of The Sharptooth Uprising.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: JBJB1029,Jan 9 2011 on  11:17 PM
I'm back!

Here's something Funny about Red Claw, Screech & Thud's Fate. :lol: The Leader doesn't get rid of them instead a Tyrannotitan gets rid of them, and here's the strange thing, the Tyrannotitan is not a member of The Sharptooth Uprising.
Yay! Tyrannotitan? :huh: What the heck is that? Oh well, you'll explain it..somehow. Is it some kind of mutant T-Rex or something like that? And he's not a member of the Sharptooth Uprising? Hmmm, then what could he be? I"ll find out in time...I hope

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 9 2011 on  08:22 PM
Quote from: JBJB1029,Jan 9 2011 on  11:17 PM
I'm back!

Yay! Tyrannotitan? :huh: What the heck is that? Oh well, you'll explain it..somehow. Is it some kind of mutant T-Rex or something like that? And he's not a member of the Sharptooth Uprising? Hmmm, then what could he be? I"ll find out in time...I hope
This is a Tyrannotitan:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Holy...IT WAS REAL!?!?! I thought it was something you made up but by wikipedia, I was proven wrong. Thanks for clearing that one up. So, hows the story going?

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 9 2011 on  08:50 PM
Holy...IT WAS REAL!?!?! I thought it was something you made up but by wikipedia, I was proven wrong. Thanks for clearing that one up. So, hows the story going?
Right now, I'm having trouble tring to find a certain Sound Effect :( .

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: JBJB1029,Jan 10 2011 on  12:37 AM
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 9 2011 on  08:50 PM
Right now, I'm having trouble tring to find a certain Sound Effect :( .
So, your making this into a movie? Hmm, cool. Hope you find that sound effect your looking for. And if you need any help with anything just ask.