The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Leaders Family Tree

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
This is The Leaders Family Tree:

This is The Leaders First Apprentice who is also his Step-Cousin, and his Step-Brothers Cousin who is (the): First Sharptooth

Notes: He got to that position when his Step-Brother leaves The Sharptooth Uprising and gives his leadership to his Step-Brother so he could start a Family).

This is The current Leaders Step Dad (which means he adopted The Leader as his Step-Son) and Master (which means he was apprentice to this sharptooth, along with his Step-Brother) who is: The Meanest Sharptooth

Notes: The Leader before the current Leader of The Sharptooth Uprising (which wasn't called that, when this Sharptooth was in power). Guess you know the story, and if you don't here it is:
The Meanest Sharptooth is the sharptooth that Doc defeated when he came to the Great Valley for the first time, but not before he gave Doc a scar, also he was a Father to 2 Sharpteeth, who shows them how to be Great Leaders. As he fell off a mountaintop to his death as the (Current) Leader could only watch in horror. Horrified by the loss of his Master/Step Father, The (Current) Leader looked as if he was ready to kill Doc, until his Step Brother pointed out that cowards sometimes survive. The (Current) Leader was enraged, but acknowledged his Step Brothers advice that they should flee, but he vowed that "This isn't over, I will have revenge on all your kind."
(I bet this will Surpise you) This is The Leaders Step-Brother: Papa Sharptooth

Notes: After one of The Leaders Scouts told him what happened on The Mysterious Island, he doesn't see him as his own Step-Brother anymore, but an enemy, and a threat that must be eliminated (same with Mama Sharptooth). Guess you know the reason why The Leader thinks that about his Step-Brother, and if you don't here's the reason:
Not only, was he responsible for killing The Leaders Second Apprentice, but he shares his wife's promise not to eat them, since they nurtured Chomper, and Littlefoot risked his own life to save him, so in short they sided with them, which makes the Leader very very angry
(I guess you know what that means) This is The Leaders Step-Nephew: Chomper

Notes: Since Chomper is friends with Littlefoot, and being friendly with herbivorous dinosaurs, even though some don't always trust him. Guess you know the reason why The Leader want's Chomper dead, and if you don't here's the reason:
The Leader doesn't only want to eliminate all Flatteeth on the planet but all traces of Sharpteeth being friendly with Flatteeth, makes him as big a threat as Littlefoot, which means doesn't see him as his own Step-Nephew anymore, but an enemy, and a threat that must be eliminated.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, lets see if I have this, so the sharptooth that Doc battled was the the leader before the current and the step-father of THE sharptooth and the current leader of the Sharptooth uprising. And his two step-sons saw him fighting Doc and watched as he fell to his death. So, the current leader vowed to get revenge on all of their kind. I'm guessing that "their kind" would be all the flatteeth or herbivores. Right?  I think I've got everything.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 10 2011 on  08:39 PM
Alright, lets see if I have this, so the sharptooth that Doc battled was the the leader before the current and the step-father of THE sharptooth and the current leader of the Sharptooth uprising. And his two step-sons saw him fighting Doc and watched as he fell to his death. So, the current leader vowed to get revenge on all of their kind. I'm guessing that "their kind" would be all the flatteeth or herbivores. Right?  I think I've got everything.
It's a little jumbled up so I'll rephrase it for you:
"so the sharptooth that Doc battled was the the leader before the current and the step-father of THE sharptooth and the previous leader of the Sharptooth uprising. His step-son, and real-son saw him fighting Doc and watched as he fell to his death. So, the current leader vowed to get revenge on all of their kind. I'm guessing that "their kind" would be all the flatteeth or herbivores."

P.S. Don't Forget his Step-Son and Real-Son where both the Next Heir to The Sharptooth Uprising.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
:! I got it now! (I hope...) Since both of them were heir to the throne...and THE sharptooth died in the first movie when the kids pushed him into the lake...now the current leader would become the leader of the sharptooth uprising. Did i get it that time?

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Could you please keep the material for your Sharptooth Uprising Fanfiction to a single thread please?  While it is not directly against any forum rule I know of it could be considered spamming, and in the very least is bad practise.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 10 2011 on  08:55 PM
:! I got it now! (I hope...) Since both of them were heir to the throne...and THE sharptooth died in the first movie when the kids pushed him into the lake...now the current leader would become the leader of the sharptooth uprising. Did i get it that time?
NO :slap, OK let me clarify it out nice and slow:
This is the Leaders Step-Cousin

While this Sharptooth was his Step-Dad

Get it Now :bang !?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep! I got it. Sorry.

Um, answer to Caustizer's question. Could you maybe put this all in one thread please? It's getting a bit hard to track all the info down. And I think it may be a bit annoying to other members here. But it's your choice so you don't have to if you don't want to. Just a friendly little question.