The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

what game conale's do you have

mcr mad · 61 · 5264

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
i did'nt mean to i geuss i got a bit carryed away

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Perhaps we should drop the subject before things get out of hand.

My brother is thinking of getting an X-Box 360, so perhaps soon I'll be able to add that to the list of consoles I have.

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
the 360 is amazing some game's you can only get on th 360 like dead rising, halo 3 and gears of war

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
My brother wants to get Halo 2 first, since he wants to play the games in order. We have the first Halo on PC. I do want to play Halo 3 because I hear the Multiplayer is awesome. But I guess I'll have to wait for that.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I currently have:

N64
GameCube
XBox360
Wii
GBC
GBA
DS
PC
Atari2600 (Still works apparently. :))

I used to have:

NES
Super NES
Sega Genesis (Gave it away once the controllers stopped working. :()
Game Boy

Never have gone for Playstation Games, though I have heard good things about them.  Guess I'm just too much of a Nintendo fanboy to get them. :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess I have one of the least with a pc and a gba sp.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well currently i have a Wii, DS Lite and PC and both my brothers have run off with the 64, Xbox 360 (never got around to beating mass effect :cry ), Gamecube (which i could care less, beacuse my Wii can play GCN games) and PS2. I also used to own a SNES and NES but we sold them a long time ago. As you can probably guess, i am a nintendo fan, and i rarely experienced any games that were not on a Nintendo console (except for playing sonic at my friends) for quite a long time because my parents never let us have more then 1 console. When one of my friends got an Xbox, i frequentley came over to play Halo and Halo 2 once it came out. Halo was the first game that i loved that wasn't on a Nintendo console.Then my brother got an PS2, and i was introduced to great games like GTA (though i had already played it before, this was the first time i could play it for long periods of time), Devil May Cry, God of War etc. By the time the Xbox 360 launched, i was bursting with exitement (though i am a Nintendo fan first and foremost, the Wii was still a long way off). I got to experience all those great games (Halo, Gears of War, Oblivion, to name a few). Finally, the Wii launched and i was finally able to experience all that Sonic goodness via the VC. Thats pretty much my whole gaming history in a nutshell.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Being a child of the 80s, I came up knowing a lot of game consoles way back when that most kids nowadays probably don't know. Commodore 64 anyone? :lol Anyway, for my console list:

Sega Master System <--- anyone remember those?!
Sega Megadrive (Genesis)
Sega Mega CD (used to have one)
Gameboy (Original and Colour)
GBA
DS
N64
PS1
PS2
PS3
Wii
Gamecube
PSP

A lot of my consoles are shared between me and my brother but we've never had any quarms in sharing them. The Wii was my first official console I bought with my own funding but I have no regrets in any of my owned machines! As you can probably tell, I was very much on the Sega side of the console battle of the 90s so I didn't really get into the Nintendo side of the gaming world til the N64 hits the shelves. Despite Sega's hardware department going under since the flop of the Saturn & Dreamcast (but we don't talk about those anymore LOL  :P: ) I'm glad to see Sega are still making a name for themselves in the software areas  :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is quite a collection.  Do they all still work?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I own the original Nintendo Nes, Super Nes, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, DS, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, the original Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, and a few older computer games (woldn't quite call them PC).

Well, techically, my older brother owned the original Nes and Sega before I did. He just passed them down to me. I do not and probably will never own anything X-Box or the PS3.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://Closed!
Game consoles

I have an 360 Elite, a dead xbox, a sega saturn and a dreamcast.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Feb 14 2008 on  02:52 AM
That is quite a collection.  Do they all still work?
Yeah funnily enough. Although, I can't say I've played my retro consoles much lately since all my Megadrive stuff I now download for my Wii's Virtual Console. I won't get rid of them coz I loved playing them so much. And who knows, when I come to "memory lane" again, I might just wanna break them out again  :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can understand that.  Plus with the Wii virtual console thing there is no need to unhook it, hook in console x, just to play game y.  You can leave the Wii hooked up and play the game on it.

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Bumpidy, bump, bump. XD Being the big gamer that I am I thought I'd post the consoles I have.

Consoles I own:
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Wii        
Playstation 2
Sega Genesis
Sega Dreamcast
XBOX (soon to be mine)
XBOX360 (Belongs to my brother)

Handhelds:
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
Sega Game Gear
Neo Geo Pocket

And for those of you who knows me as a Nintendo fan, no, I did not, in any shape or form own a Virtual Boy. :p I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those. XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can now add to my list the ds lite.  So I have 3 consoles: PC, Gbasp, and Ds Lite.

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I have a:

PS1
PS2
PS3
SNES
N64
Sega mega drive
Sega master System 2
Sega Dreamcast
a Gamecube
and for a few month I had a X-Box 360 with ring of death :angry:

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I have :

PS1
PS2
PS3
GBA
Xbox
Nintendo64
Sega Dreamcast
and a Wii

Dinonut

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/ryan_dinomite/
I have:

PlayStation 3
Nintendo 64
and Game Boy Advance

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, I have some systems myself, and I'm happy to say that all of them work just fine. But you'll probably notice that I like old school a bit more than new age.

Nintendo Consoles:
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo 64
Platinum Gamecube
Black Gamecube
F C Twin (Which is one system that plays both NES and SNES games)

Nintendo Handheld Consoles:
Black Original Game Boy
Green Original Game Boy
White Original Game Boy
Red Game Boy Pocket
Lime Game Boy Color
Avalanche Game Boy Advance
NES Edition Game Boy Advance SP
Game Boy Micro
Anniversary Edition Game Boy Micro
Nintendo DS
Pokemon Edition Nintendo DS Lite
Blue Nintendo DSi

Sega Consoles:
2 Sega Genesises (Not sure on the correct plural spelling here)
Sega CD (Which needs to be attached to a Sega Genesis to work)
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast

Sony Handheld Consoles:
PlayStation Portable 3000

Sony Consoles:
PlayStation
Silver PlayStation 2

Microsoft Consoles:
Halo 3 Edition XBOX 360

Bandai Consoles (Imported systems only):
2 Black Wonderswans
Final Fantasy Edition White Wonderswan

Yeah, well, I have been getting a few consoles a year for a long time now. I've been a game fan since I was four or five when I first got a NES for my birthday. Since then, video games have been kind of a past time for me. I enjoy breaking the rules of reality by doing things like telepoting, casting spells, summoning creatures, transforming, and so forth. I don't spend too much time on Earth if you catch my drift.

I suppose I may like that stuff too much, but it's just harmless fun for me. I don't go attacking people like I do in Street Fighter or anything. It's just a fun way to pass time- a lot of time. Later!