The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Video Games

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, if it only has clips from the first movie, then yeah, it's the moviebook. I own it and it definately focuses around the beginning. And there wasn't as much to do in that one for sure. I have a few LBT computer games with clips from multiple movies but the moviebook was the only one I have that only stuck with the original. So I'd have to agree with you and say it must have been that. Glad it all worked out for you. Later!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I remember playing that game, but I don't think it had so many things in my version. I only recognized the beginning screen, the Cera maze, the Littlefoot egg-rolling, and the movie theatre at the end. Maybe I had the demo version TFS decribed, 'cause I bought the sing-along, and don't remember ever purchasing this as a computer game.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Maybe you did, yea. It was one of my most played games as a kid together with Freddi Fish and rollercoaster.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I remember playing this game at my cousin's house, sadly I only got to play it once..
Thought I did own another LBT CD-ROM game as a kid called   the land before time kindergarten adventure. Except here in the UK they dubbed over the voices and Littlefoot had this really unfitting London accent and said Petrie's name wrong. They said Pet-tree instead of Pe-tree

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Not sure if this is the proper thread  :unsure: )

I'm just going to throw in what I remember from a LBT game I owned many years ago (don't have it anymore).
I only remember one of the different games close enough to retell it. You are Spike and you are in a labyrinth of some sort. Your aim is to find some sort of gems...
Sorry can't remember more...

Probability is high that this game was only available over here in Germany though. I may be mistaken though :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll edit the topic title so that it is clear that any lbt video games can be discussed here.