The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GoF PC Games!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Oh, and guys, I set up Hamachi a few days ago, BTW.  So, you may see me online sometimes, and yet, you may not...  I'll be under the same name there as here! ;)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Boy...  This attempt kinda blew out, didn't it...?  I'm running my faster computer now though, so I can play Doom III online...  (Back to one machine...  One is enough...)  Got tired of that other one... :p (Am not currently running Hamachi yet, however...)
The extent of my Internet gaming has been expanded, though - I recently had the honor of gaming with Iris over MSN...  A great honor, it was...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
If anyone here interested in playing one of this games online, i might be able to help:
Wofenstein: Enemy Territory, Alien VS. Predator 2, Jazz Jackrabbit 2, MMORPG Perfect World(Official english server), Exteel or Sega Mega Drive games, using Kega Fusion emulator. :yes

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
As much as I would like playing online games with you guys, I pretty much don't have any online games with me. The only ones I have that are online are MMORPGs like Final Fantasy XI, Guild Wars and World of Warcraft, all three which I don't play anymore.