The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gears of War 2

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My brother played this game and he said it's awsome.

And from what I've seen on Gametrailers.com; this game looks absolutlely great.

Talk about the game here!

The Ad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL_ZjJgbDmc&feature=related

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I played the first one, and really look forward to this one! :DD

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
A piece of advise: GET THIS GAME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise you it will be hard to find this game because of the holiday season, but if you are lucky enough to find a place that has it then get it! It is one of the best games I have played in a long long long long long long long time!

If there is one flaw with this game, the multiplayer is kind of laggy, and the matchmaking does take some time before starting a game, but I'm sure these issues can and will be fixed in the near future.

Campaign is so much better in this game! The story is amazing, and Dom's continued search for Maria is a nice extra flavor. EPIC did an amazing job with this story. Sure some questions are still unanswered, but I bet once Gears 3 comes around they'll be answered :D

Horde mode is the best mode in the game and my personal favorite! For those who don't know, Horde is where you choose any multiplayer map and you fight 50 waves of locust, with each wave getting stronger and tougher. You absolutely CANNOT win by yourself, no matter if you think you're John Wayne or Arnold Schwarzenegger. The waves get really difficult and rely on teamwork a great deal to survive!

Overall, a must have for any XBOX owner!