The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Starcraft 2 Beta - Who wants in?

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey All,

A couple of weeks ago I was admitted to the Starcraft II Beta to test it for bugs, imbalances etc.  As recognition for my feedback, Blizzard has given me an extra beta key to give to a friend.  Since you guys are probably my best online friends, I figured I would extend the offer to the public...

With a beta key, you will get to play the game for free months before it's released, keeping in mind it's still not entirely balanced.  Beta keys have been going for almost 50-100 dollars on Ebay, so naturally I'm going on a first come first serve basis here so nobody fights over it  :angel .  Send me a PM or post here if you want it and I can forward the key email to you.

Caustizer

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I would totally take you up on this if I had the time, dude!  :lol: Ah well, I hope you and whoever gets this key have fun! Be sure to tell us how the game is coming along!

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
I might be interested. Hmm. Is this legal? I've been a fan of StarCraft since the late 1990s. I've been waiting for the sequel for... about half of my life.  :lol

If it is legal, we should talk more. We can discuss this on a PM, if you want.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's generous of you, though I have no interest in it myself :)

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
I got your PM. Thanks again!

EDIT: I dug up my 12-year-old copy of Starcraft, which I haven't touched since high school, but the code was still good. I'm downloading the Beta now, and should be playing it in a day or so.