The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Going Down In Flames

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is an interesting one, Darkhououmon. B)  I particularily liked the scene of Pterano 'singing' atop the giant pillar with the lightning raining down on him.

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I quite liked this video - I envy anyone who can make them. I mean, I have a lot of ideas but I don't have the right programs...or videos, for that matter.

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Dec 30 2006 on  06:40 PM
Awww, you don't?
Nope. =\

...Oh, wait, I have Windows Movie Maker. I tried to fool around with that once, but I couldn't figure it out.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Windows Movie Maker? What a coincidence; that's exactly what I use for my music videos. It is a bit of a challenge to figure out at first, but you get the hang of it eventually.

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Dec 30 2006 on  07:55 PM
Windows Movie Maker? What a coincidence; that's exactly what I use for my music videos. It is a bit of a challenge to figure out at first, but you get the hang of it eventually.
Huh. Well I guess I can fiddle around with it some more. Maybe later.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Heh, I also use Windows Movie Maker. I would definitely prefer something much more flexible and complex, though it's good enough. It's also really easy to figure out actually, can't see where you would be having a problem Ratiasu. Is it just not knowing where certain things that you need are? I tend to have that problem alot :lol

I made a Final Fantasy: Advent Children battle music video some time ago. Although I didn't bother posting it up here. Most people here haven't seen the movie yet or just probably wouldn't be interested.

I really want to attempt a LBT music video. I just need to find the time when I actually feel like burning the movies onto my computer :p

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nicely done! Oh, you could put the part where Pterano and his goons crash when they're chasing the gang. :lol (Funny part!)