The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What if...

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I didn't know where to put this as I can't figure out which thread it fits into.

My World History teacher made us play this game in class. It was actually quite fun. Basically, you take an event, historic or otherwise, and you change it. For instance, someone in my class asked "What if John Wilkes Booth had not succeeded in assassinating Lincoln?" And then everyone else would think of possible scenarios as a result of this theoretical change.

So let's start with that same question. What if John Wilkes Booth had not succeeded in assassinating Lincoln?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Than he wouldn't be dead.

What if the internet never existed?

OOC Do you ask a different What If... Question Justin?

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, I forgot about that. When you post, make sure it's a plausible outcome. Put thought into the reply.

If the Internet never existed, I'm sure that it would greatly affect anybody, as it would never have existed. People would rely on newspapers and television to get information on worldly affairs. People would probably read more books, since information wouldn't be readily available on the Internet. Because it doesn't exist.  

What if the dinosaurs hadn't gone extinct at the time they did? Let's say they stayed around for another few million years?