The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Trailers

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeoGenesis005,Aug 20 2009 on  11:32 PM
You know it would be a Grand Idea if the Animators Re-Master the First Movie.  I feel that to many cut scenes toke place,  they should refill the gaps.

Like the fill illustration of how Littlefoot's Mother Died!

How Cera's Mother Disappeared.

Especially the Cut scenes where it sounded like it over-laps to the next scene or something like that.

In speaking of Cut Scenes I really can't forgive those creditors especially the Parents who accused the Movie being to violent and long.  It is the Parents Job to show and teach there children right from wrong if they knew the show wasn't meant for kids below 5yrs old  why the HELL they let them watch it in the first place :anger
Some of that is parents not wanting to do what it fully means to be a parent, which includes screening things to see if you think they are appropriate for your child.  They'd rather be able to just slap in any ol video their young kid likes and that will keep them quiet for a while.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Aug 21 2009 on  08:16 AM
Some of that is parents not wanting to do what it fully means to be a parent, which includes screening things to see if you think they are appropriate for your child.  They'd rather be able to just slap in any ol video their young kid likes and that will keep them quiet for a while.
My point exactly they don't care but they want to cause a riot if they see something inappropriate is on TV that they chose to let there children watch.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
True, many parents do not want to do all that it means to be a parent.  They just want the good or neat parts.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
let's revive this since many new members might have their two cents to this topic ;)

I personally found two cutted scenes in the trailer:
- the scene where Ducky hugs Spike and...i think it's Littlefoot, after they finally found food(oasis scene)
- the scene where Ducky makes a face to make THE sharptooth chase her

Inactive, probably forever.