The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Solitaire.It's a good time waster to play.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Solitaire.It's a good time waster to play.
Agreed. I've spent so many hours on solitaire on my ipod

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
L4D2, Guilty Gear Online and The Sims 3.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 as well as a bit of Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Wouldn't call it playing exactly but working up the courage to start playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent that a friend of mine rather evilly gave me as a gift in Steam (the git that he is :p) . If anyone has seen this game they'll know what a creepy experience it can be (it actually recommends playing on your own, in a dark room, at night with headphones on :lol). It's a survival horror in the truest sense. It's just you, in a dark castle with an unknown deadly presence stalking you and your only means of defence is to run and put a much distance between you and it as possible or hide (screaming optional :DD). You have no way of fighting back!

If anyone's curious, there are countless videos on Youtube of people completely freaking out whilst playing this game. The one below is probably the most famous one (warning does contain a shedload of swearing mainly due to fearful freakouts; but it's hilarious at the same time). For the survival horror fans who like things like Eternal Darkness for Gamecube should check this out. It's going quite cheap on Steam at the mo so give yourself a scare if you're into that kinda thing! ;)

Amnesia: Dark Descent - Player Freakout (contains swearing)

Still not sure about it but gotta say it's piquing my curiosity. Considering I used to think Resident Evil was worthy of staying up all night because I was sure a Hunter would bust through my window if I fell asleep :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Saw the trailer and it's not really scary. But the game looks good.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
   Wouldn't call it playing exactly but working up the courage to start playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent that a friend of mine rather evilly gave me as a gift in Steam (the git that he is dino_tongue.gif) . If anyone has seen this game they'll know what a creepy experience it can be (it actually recommends playing on your own, in a dark room, at night with headphones on dino_laugh.gif). It's a survival horror in the truest sense. It's just you, in a dark castle with an unknown deadly presence stalking you and your only means of defence is to run and put a much distance between you and it as possible or hide (screaming optional dino_happier.gif). You have no way of fighting back!

If anyone's curious, there are countless videos on Youtube of people completely freaking out whilst playing this game. The one below is probably the most famous one (warning does contain a shedload of swearing mainly due to fearful freakouts; but it's hilarious at the same time). For the survival horror fans who like things like Eternal Darkness for Gamecube should check this out. It's going quite cheap on Steam at the mo so give yourself a scare if you're into that kinda thing! wink.gif

Still not sure about it but gotta say it's piquing my curiosity. Considering I used to think Resident Evil was worthy of staying up all night because I was sure a Hunter would bust through my window if I fell asleep dino_laugh.gif

I'm jealous  :cry  I'd love to play that  game, but for some reason my computer crashes whenever I start it....

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,Jul 11 2011 on  04:36 AM
Wouldn't call it playing exactly but working up the courage to start playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent that a friend of mine rather evilly gave me as a gift in Steam (the git that he is :p) . If anyone has seen this game they'll know what a creepy experience it can be (it actually recommends playing on your own, in a dark room, at night with headphones on :lol). It's a survival horror in the truest sense. It's just you, in a dark castle with an unknown deadly presence stalking you and your only means of defence is to run and put a much distance between you and it as possible or hide (screaming optional :DD). You have no way of fighting back!

If anyone's curious, there are countless videos on Youtube of people completely freaking out whilst playing this game. The one below is probably the most famous one (warning does contain a shedload of swearing mainly due to fearful freakouts; but it's hilarious at the same time). For the survival horror fans who like things like Eternal Darkness for Gamecube should check this out. It's going quite cheap on Steam at the mo so give yourself a scare if you're into that kinda thing! ;)

Still not sure about it but gotta say it's piquing my curiosity. Considering I used to think Resident Evil was worthy of staying up all night because I was sure a Hunter would bust through my window if I fell asleep :lol
Speaking of which I began another playthrough of Silent Hill II alongside Okami.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I'm currently playing TF2, TF2 and... Er... TF2, i guess.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Playing JP: Operation Genesis. It's always fun to let a few Spinos loose on some unsuspecting tourists. :D

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Started a playthrough of Final Fantasy IX last night. Man I missed this game. :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Fallout 3.  I cannot believe I just got this for my birthday.  I've been missing out!

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ In response to that

:blink:  :lol:

I'm just playing some good ol' Dino Crisis.

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
Started a playthrough of Final Fantasy IX last night. Man I missed this game.

That's a great game! Always loved the characters, storyline and battle system. A classic battle system is way better than these chaotic action battle systems (as seen in FFXIII. I've got used to this battle system after half of the whole play time. It's not a bad game, but it is not nearly as good as FFIX and FFX).

I am currently playing "Kirby's Epic Yarn". Most people say that this game is way too easy, but I think it's not. If you touch an enemy one bit, you'll lose almost everything you've collected in that level. I think it's even frustrating, but if you want to beat the game without collection everything, it really is very easy. However, I prefer easy games to difficult games, even though I am not a casual player.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ Oh yeah, for sure. :DD The characters, story, music, locations and setting were just so nicely put together. I love the battle system as well. You just can't beat that classic feel. And yes, X was another good one as well. :DD

I'm still working on this game, doing some good old level grinding before proceeding further.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post