The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Blitz

Blitz · 87 · 8681

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that includes Canada and Mexico. i've been to 4 Canada, Germany Czech Republic and added Jamaica this year.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My mother's been to the Bahamas and Germany. She stayed in Germany for a year.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: Blitz,Dec 6 2010 on  09:39 PM
Let's see... a few lizards I like are gila monsters, frilled lizards, and salamanders.
Salamanders are amphibians, actually. (Sorry, I couldn't help but point that out. :oops)

Do you have (or have you ever had) any pets?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very interesting Blitz. I spennt 3 weeks in Germany in the southern part of Bavaria. What part of Germany was your mother in?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Dec 7 2010 on  12:33 AM
Quote from: Blitz,Dec 6 2010 on  09:39 PM
Let's see... a few lizards I like are gila monsters, frilled lizards, and salamanders.
Salamanders are amphibians, actually. (Sorry, I couldn't help but point that out. :oops)

Do you have (or have you ever had) any pets?
@Pangaea Whoops... I meant to say Komodo dragons. That was my bad. :lol

Actually yes, I had a pretty decent amount of pets, but they're all dead except for one. When I was a child, I had a tank of fish, a small tank of sea monkeys, and a male Yorkshire Terrier even though my mother kept him with her. I also had two Shih-Tzus (one female and one male) who we named Maxie and Bandit. We didn't have them at the same time, in case you're wondering. We had Maxie first, but sometime after she died, we got Bandit. We had him for about two years and somewhere within that period of time, we got a female Siberian husky puppy who my sister named Mystic. Sadly, Bandit ended up dying... so now we're left with only one pet: Mystic.

Before I forget... not only did I own two tanks of fish and a tank of sea monkeys, I also owned three hamsters and three parakeets, but unfortunately.... they ended up meeting the same fate as Treyton (my male Yorkie), Maxie and Bandit (my Shih-Tzus), both tanks of fish and even my sea monkeys.

@Nick She was in Bunchbraum, if I'm remembering correctly.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you read any good LBT fanfictions?

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
As a matter of fact, I have. One of the fanfics I read was 'In the land before time', and it's a really good fanfic, too. <3

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ Wait…There's a LBT fanfic with the same name as the RP? :blink: (Or are you actually talking about the RP?)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Blitz,Dec 24 2010 on  01:43 AM
As a matter of fact, I have. One of the fanfics I read was 'In the land before time', and it's a really good fanfic, too. <3
My bad again...  :oops

'The Land Before Time: Far Away Home' is pretty awesome.  :)

I forgot to mention that I sometimes get a little confused, despite my high level of intelligence and wisdom.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ It's okay. I actually thought of RPs as fanfictions at one point, when I had run out of LBT fanfictions to read and was desperate for more. :p And I hear you there on the confusion thing; happens to me a lot too. :rolleyes

Are you doing anything special for the holidays? :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy Holidays GOF!

@Amy Well, I had dinner at my grandmother's house in Mount Juliet earlier and opened gifts there. I'm going to do that again tomorrow at my uncle's house in Murfreesboro.

Once that's finished, expect to see a list of all of the things I've gotten this year in the 'What Did You Get For Christmas' thread.  :DD

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In your introductory post, you stated LBT V, VI, and IX to be your favorite sequels. The reason for IX is pretty obvious, :p but what about the other two? (Sorry if this is something you already explained somewhere else.)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I like V because we got to meet Chomper's parents for the first time. As for VI... Dinah and Dana were ok, but they were also very annoying. I guess my favorite part was when Doc and Grandpa Longneck teamed up to defeat the Allosaurus and T-Rex in order to save Littlefoot, but that was pretty much it.

Got any more questions for me?  :DD

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, Blitz, how are you doing? Did you get my PM about the “In The Land Before Time” RP? ;)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Jan 31 2011 on  12:57 AM
Hey, Blitz, how are you doing? Did you get my PM about the “In The Land Before Time” RP? ;)
Yeah... but a lot of stuff came up, so I was very busy. I'm really sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm back from being insanely busy as mentioned above, so if you guys have any more questions to ask about me, I'm all ears.  :D

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You're back! :wow So good to see you! (I was afraid that you'd left the forum for good!)

Are you still interested in playing in the "In The Land Before Time" RP? You can join any time now.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Actually... I sort of didn't leave. I was just away much longer than I thought I was because a lot of stuff came up, like bringing my sister back home from Illinois for the summer for example.

Hmmm.... I'm not really sure atm, tbh.

On top of that, a ton of really strange things have been happening to me for quite some time now that I can't really explain, even if I wanted to.

Salvatore Blackheart

• Chomper
    • View Profile
What is your favorite game genere?