Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Sound Off!

Worst song you ever heard?

(1/7) > >>

OllyDirectioner:
Right now, am in HATE with Harlem Shake! I just want to destroy that song and annihilate it from existence. :bang I hate it so much, it's not even real music. Bauuer should apologize to America, or be locked up for making it. :lol  Also, if anyone has heard Revolution 9 by the Beatles (which isn't AS bad, but it is extremely creepy), that's one of the worst recordings in history, which is outrageous when you think about the fact that it was conjured up by John Lennon, the man who wrote such musical masterpieces as Strawberry Fields Forever and co-wrote A Day In The Life.

I'm sure many people will say Friday by Rebecca Black, though I personally don't think it's that bad. I mean sure, the lyrics are dumb, 13 year olds shouldn't be driving, and she should really not forget about her friend on the left  :lol (that was a joke) but I still feel bad for her because she was bullied out of school.  :(

Mr Wonk:
Harlem Shake and Gangnam Style. Worst thing ever made in my view.

OllyDirectioner:
I actually like Gangnam Style. It at least has a melody, and finding out how to pronounce the words and find out what they mean is all part of the fun for me. :p Harlem Shake has NO melody, so it has no place in the Billboard Hot 100.

Mr Wonk:
True but I didn't like it because even the song in English is meanness to me. What I don't get is why there are so many videos of the Harlem Shake. I mean give it a break and come up with something new for once.

LoyfeCycleProtector:
"I whip My Hair Back and Fourth" actually causes me physical discomfort listening to it.

As for Revolution 9, I truely think it COULD have worked. If it had just been made a tad more melodic, it would have been facinating. But even then, the number one thing that kills it is it's length. Almost nine minutes is way, way, way too long for constant dissonance. If it had been, say, four or three minutes and had a melody to allow the ear a moment to rest here and there, it would have been a much better piece.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version