The Land Before Time > LBT Fanart

RainbowFaceProtege's Plush Projects!!

<< < (2/20) > >>

jassy:
Very nice work!! She’s cute  :chompysmile I wish I had the patience to make plushies, but alas, I do not.  :PCera

RainbowFaceProtege:
@jassy Thanks! I definitely have to be in the right mood for sewing, as there are times when I'm not feeling patient enough for it, either. Tricia was a relatively unambitious project for me, so she didn't too long to make, but some of my other plushies have taken a week or so for me to finish.

ImpracticalDino:
@RainbowFaceProtege: Thanks for the picture resize! Now it doesn’t take up too much area. :)

Although, the first image is no longer available for some reason. It shows a black empty square instead. I’m on iPad (mobile). Is it also broken on PC guys?

And Jesus Christ, those links you put for your images are long as hell. This is only my preference, but I use Imgur for all of my photo needs. :yes

Anagnos:

--- Quote from: ImpracticalDino on March 26, 2020, 02:02:38 AM ---@RainbowFaceProtege: Thanks for the picture resize! Now it doesn’t take up too much area. :)

Although, the first image is no longer available for some reason. It shows a black empty square instead. I’m on iPad (mobile). Is it also broken on PC guys?

And Jesus Christ, those links you put for your images are long as hell. This is only my preference, but I use Imgur for all of my photo needs. :yes

--- End quote ---

I can't see any of the pictures. :neutral

Mumbling:
I can't see any of them either! Would love to see your plushie creations! :D

If you are uncomfortable hosting them on an image hosting site like imgur, you also have the option of attaching the photos to your post on the forum. Just press the "Attachments and other options" feature underneath a post  :yes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version