Role Play > Land Before Time RPG

Land Before Time: The Stone of Light

(1/139) > >>

Threehorn:
The universe is filled with so much that not much is known about it and in this universe is a world we call the Earth yet we believe we know about it but one thing we do not know much about is the past and what happened back then the time before humans and any other animal we know. The Time of the Dinosaurs... things change around so much that is almost normal for these dinosaurs but one place that never show this change as much is the Great Valley, leaf eaters can live in peace un harmed from being prey where kids can grow in safty and learn things about their world and have fun at the same time...

But something new was about to unfold something that will suprise them and beyond what they ever thought was possible...

Night in the Great Valley and the kids Littlefoot, Ducky, Spike, Cera, Petrie, Ruby and Chomper enjoy telling stories at the fire cracks under a full moon and stary night enjoying the stories they tell each other.

Cera just finishing her story of about the Great Brave Threehorn that shock the lands that it scared a hundard Sharpteeth away "And that how the Great Brave Threehorn fought and won and chased all those horrible sharpteeth away from the Threehorn herd" Cera said with a prideful voice to her friends.

The Great Valley Guardian:
Spike simply nodded his head agreeing he enjoyed the story, but Ruby quickly asked a question:

"Well Cera did the Great Brave Threehorn have a name?"

landbeforetimelover:
Deleted.  I was confused. :(

Dash The Longneck:

--- Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Aug 6 2007 on  06:06 PM --- Hello all!  I usually find these roleplaying games quite...well...I really get confused by them.  My assumption is that you are to continue the story, but I don't know.  What am I supposed to do?  I'm not sure, but i'll try to do something.  Sombody just tell me that I'm not doing something right and I'll delete this post.   I"m sorry if I don't do this right.  This is my first post in the roleplaying section. :unsure:

anyways, here's a continuation of the story:

"Nope"  said Cera.

"Wow."  the gang said similtaniously.

"Wait a minute."  said Ruby.  "How did you know it was a hundred sharpteeth?"  she said skeptically.

"Yes, did someone count them or something?"  asked Ducky, equally as skeptical.

Cera laughed.

"It isn't a true story silly."  she said.  "how could any threehorn actuall just stomp on the ground and scare away any sharpteeth?"

"I don't know."  said Chomper.  "I thought it was a great story..."

"Me too."  said Littlefoot.  "Do you have any other ones Cera?"

Cera yawned.

"Yes, but I'm getting tired."  she said.  "Why don't one of you guys tell another story?"

"Can it be factual?"  asked littlefoot.

"It can be any story at all Littlefoot."  said Ruby.  "So long as it's good."

"Uh huh."  spike grunted.

"Me think so too."  said Petre, who had been quite for a while.  He was having some difficulty with his right wing.  He didn't want to tell anyone, but he was having a hard time flying lately.  He hoped it would go away soon, but he was doubtful of that.  He listened while Littlefoot told his story.  He eventually lost interest.  Petrie thought that if he excercised his wings a little bit, they might feel better.

"And so the sharptooth whipped his tail and -

"Excuse me everybody, but me getting tired."  said Petrie.  "Me gonna go back to the nest to get some sleep."

"Okay, goodnight Petrie."  everyone said.

Petrie took off into the air.  It hurt worse than last time.  He was really getting worried.  He flew in circles and dived up and down, trying to get his wing to feel better.  Just as it was beginning to feel bettter, he saw something in the distance out into the mysterious beyond.  He squinted to get a bettter look.  He wasn't sure, but it looked Like Ali and her herd!  He turned around and sped back to go tell the others.
--- End quote ---
OOC:I can understand your confusion but your not really doing it right. The way you did it is sort of like a fanfiction. Now here is what happens in a roleplay. Somebody gets an idea for a story and posts a thread. Then other people choose which characters they want to be. Like for example Threehorn chooses Cera and I choose Littlefoot and Petrie. And the person that chooses that/those characters can only play those characters. Let's say I'm Little Foot and someone else is Cera in the roleplay if I choose to talk for Cera or make her talk without the person that plays Cera's permission that would be what some people call "God modding" And it's a thing that can get you kicked out of roleplays if done enough on other forums. I know it's hard to understand but a roleplay would be something like this.....

The Great Valley Guardian:(Since she plays Spike and Ruby)Spike simply nodded his head agreeing he enjoyed the story, but Ruby quickly asked a question:

"Well Cera did the Great Brave Threehorn have a name?"

Threehorn:(Who plays Cera) Well, I know he did. But I just can't remember what it was.

Me:( I play Littlefoot in this roleplay) No offence Cera but are you sure that's the way it happened? Some of that story doesn't seem very believeable.

And then Threehorn would reply as Cera and it goes on from there. I'm sorry if You still don't understand but you don't really grasp the idea of roleplaying just yet. If You want PM me and I can show you what a roleplay looks like so that you have an idea how it works.)  :)

landbeforetimelover:
Thank you for the explaination.  I understand now.  I deleted my above post.  I don't think I'll be participating in role plays.  They just don't seem to be my thing.  Thank you for explaining this so well so I didn't make a fool of myself. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version