The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Far Away Home ~

Sky · 4 · 1776

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
This topic is dedicated to Caustizer, who is a really great guy and and a good friend.
I hope this will make up for the promise I broke. I'm really sorry~ :(

A movie poster of some sort of his awesome story: Far Away Home ~!
Littlefoot and the gang look a little older as they grow up in the story.  :) Give it a read if you haven't already. I can only recommend it~!  :yes

Hope you guys like it~! :^.^:
Caustizer, if the colors of Thylo and Gentry are wrong, please tell me so I can correct it. =)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Wow! Without sounding like I'm gushing here but this is why I admire your art style so much Sky!  :DD I almost wish someone in the production biz would recognise how stunning this artwork is and would make an animated feature of it. It's simply amazing!  :D I particularly like the expressions of each of the characters (although maybe Littlefoot looks a bit too serious). Still, a wonderful piece. It must have taken you some time to complete. For anyone who hasn't read Caustizer's fanfic "Far Away Home" I'd personally vouch for it. A brilliantly written story full of character charm, drama and suspense. And when backed up with amazing artwork like this, it's a complete package!

Nice one Sky!  :D

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Just...wow. I wish I could be more of an artist like that. I can't thank you enough!

munstervolkswagon

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Wow. First off nice job on the poster, Secondly, It would be interesting to see the gang growing up, and finally, is that Ali in the center?