The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Destiny

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Prologue

A strange noise came in the dead of night. 7 young dinosaurs were telling stories when they heard it. One, a young female Triceratops, was confused. "What was that?" She asked. "I don't know Cera, but maybe we should see what it is." A young Apatosaurus replied to the Triceratops, now identified as Cera.

"But what if thing that make strange noise dangerous?" A small flyer asked fearfully. "If it is, then we could all be in danger, we should warn the grown ups if we see what it is." A young T-rex replied. "Chomper's right, Petrie, we need to find out what it is so we can see if its dangerous, as it could be dangerous." A female Oviraptor replied to the Pteranodon, identified as Petrie.

"I do not like this idea, nope, nope, nope." A Saurolophus named Ducky chimed in. The Apatosaurus, named Littlefoot, shrugged. "Alright, if you don't want to come, then you can go home, those who want to come, follow me." Littlefoot announced.

Ducky, Petrie, a young Stegosaurus named Spike, and Ruby went home, while Chomper, Cera, and Littlefoot went off to find whatever made the noise. As they looked for the source, they saw something shiny out of the corner of their eyes.

"Hey what's that?" Chomper asked, his sharp eyesight picking up the object. "I don't know, it looks like a stick, but its shiny." Cera commented. "Its not moving, it must be a stick." Littlefoot said as they approached.

When they came closer, the stick was much more intricate then any they saw before. It was silver, but had black stripes on the bottom, a golden stripe around the middle with a rectangular cube sticking out, a series of black stripes towards the top, and a golden top that looked like it was cut down the middle.

Chomper walked up and saw that the top had a hole. Raising his eyebrow, he picked the stick up and saw something that looked loose, like a red rock in the middle.

Curiosly, he pushed it, and the reaction was shocking. From the hole a brilliant blue blade of light illuminated the tranquil valley and everyone leapt back in surprise. "What the?" Littlefoot asked, shocked.