The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dawn of a Wingtail

Sky · 6 · 1491

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Heya guys! Sorry for being so silent yet again. :unsure: But there was something I had to do!
And the thing I was working on was my old comic: Dawn of a Wingtail.
Although it's not a a continuation from the previous one, but more of a reboot (including the new wingtail designs). There will be only a different beginning.  :yes

Without going into details, enjoy the first three pages, in full color~! :DD Because it looks prettier that way! :lol:

Please tell me if you find any grammar errors. Thank you. =)
I have to apologize for the first panel on page 01.  :oops It's an edited screenshot, taken from the TV series.... because I am a bad person... and lazy. xDD D///:
I'm soooorry!  :o

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Amazing art! I can't wait to see the next page! Love the detail! :DD

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I absolutely love this^^ beautifully drawn and colored, and a very unique style.
Can't wait to read more!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I enjoyed reading the 3 pages, thanks for posting it here.  I"m sure others would enjoy reading it also.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This is amazing, Sky! You should be illustrating children's books. And earn some money with your talent. Seriously.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 They are very good indeed, I really hope this project will work for you as the last time you were unabk to continue it... but maybe this retry will be much better  :DD .

Keep it up! they look amazing!  :yes .