The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Anyone on the forum you consider family?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Apr 18 2008 on  10:51 PM
I would consider all my gaming, RPing, and just chatting friends like family. Which pretty makes everybody here family. Which makes my previous statement true in my case. The only person excluded is... (Somebody complete the sentence)
Nabil could pass for being the pestering in-law that never leaves ya alone :rolleyes:.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nabil could pass for being the pestering in-law that never leaves ya alone .
or maybe the troubled child whom nobody gives the right kind of attention to.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I consider Littlefoot as my brother, since we talk so much and we support each other. I never met someone like him, really!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So far, I am enjoying being with the GOF :yes.  This may sound freaky, but I actually dreamed about some of y'all the other week :blink:.  I meant that in a good way, 'cuz y'all have been the greatest friends I've ever had even though we only communicate in a cyber fashion.  I've really grown quite fond of our congregation :).

Although he's only been around for a week now, I've added NeptuneNavigator2001 to my list of "cyber family."  It seems we share many views in common :^.^:.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I have no idea why I am posting on this! :DD It's too early for me to call anyone family yet :p

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,May 2 2008 on  10:18 PM
This may sound freaky, but I actually dreamed about some of y'all the other week
Really?   Was I included in said dream, and if so, what did I look like?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,May 8 2008 on  12:18 AM
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,May 2 2008 on  10:18 PM
This may sound freaky, but I actually dreamed about some of y'all the other week
Really?   Was I included in said dream, and if so, what did I look like?
Sorry...my dream has become too vague as time has gone by :(  :cry.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Aww, Cancerian Tiger, that's so sweet...!  I would consider you family too!  That, and Mumbling...  Wow, what a nice girl!  Me and landbeforetimelover went to the same elementary school, but not together...  So, I would put him in that list too...  BUT, those people aside, I consider everyone here to be a friend.  We all like The Land Before Time, don't we?  (If ya don't, why would you be here?)  If I missed someone, I'll post about it later...

EDIT: How could I forget to add Lillefot to this list??  Me and him have a lot in common.  I like Nimrod too, he's a cool guy to chat with.  And, after doing some thinking, you know what I realize?  There's one more person that I have to add to this list, believe it or not.  Someone who made me fight for what I believe in, who made me think about what I believed, and who took me to my limits.  Ironically, his burning questions were just the spark that I needed to keep my religious dream alive, and stand up for what I believe in, knowing that I truly BELIEVE what I say I believe, and not just saying that I believe it.  Yes, Clawandfang, I add you to this list.  We may not see eye to eye, but we are at peace now, and I wish to keep it that way.  Comrade, you have nothing but my deepest respect. It was because of you, that I cemented my religious quest(s) in concrete for all time.  Mumbling may have helped me bring my dream back to life, but, through our discussion, I came to realize later, that in speaking my mind in a debate, and standing up for my faith, I actually got armor from your words, that I needed, to bring it back to the top.  And yes, you were right about my blaming everything on my ex-stepdad.  I may finally let it rest, even if he did, well...  Hurt me, in a certain, well, unspeakable way.  ...No longer will my heart look upon my goals as mere sideline quests...  No.  Now, my mind and my heart, agree as one.  Because of you, I found the push I needed to get started again.  So, friend, comrade, brother?  Thank you.
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Whoever said being a b*****d could never be a good thing? Hehe.... (Note: Just in case I'll mention it again... I am not actually a complete b*****d. My aim was something similar to this to happen, and I thought being a right idiot might be the right way of going about it.... you have to admit... it worked!)

Anyway, I'm gald you've managed to prop yourself back up mate. To comradeship *raises glass*.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Comradeship! *raises glass*

Ehh, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  In my case, it just happened to, in regards to my faith, and my goals surrounding it.  Your perspective caused me to fight for my beliefs; in that regard, it was a complete success.  In other ways, I don't think nearly as much, though, just to be honest, simply because of the stresses involved.  (Heh, I've already got a few gray hairs in my beard!)  But, ya sure gave me something to think about...  Thanks.
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: kjeldo,May 8 2008 on  06:54 PM
you are a fan of gta i guess?
Me? No.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Me neither, really.  I didn't really like it, much at all...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm going to count the posts where NepNav2001 doesn't say i'm 'great' :p Kidding.

Ok.. I consider you as my bro, Aaron. =)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, ah, really? :p  :lol Heh!

...Thanks, Iris...  Or, should I say, sister... :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good boy =P. You can call me anything you want to, except mean words.:lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The last thing I said was that I consider Aaron as my brother. Now, that feeling has even risen. We seem to have so much in common, that it would not be a great surprise if we actually were bro and sis :p

He's a great friend, and I'd not be happy if I lost him.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 10 2008 on  09:18 AM
The last thing I said was that I consider Aaron as my brother. Now, that feeling has even risen. We seem to have so much in common, that it would not be a great surprise if we actually were bro and sis :p

He's a great friend, and I'd not be happy if I lost him.
Iris...  You ARE my sister...  We've gone through SO MUCH together, especially recently....  ....I would lay my life down for you, sis!  I have officially adopted you, in my heart...! :yes:

EDIT:  .....It's like...  No, I know it...  You are the sister I never had....

.....Amelia....  ...Rest in peace...

Iris, welcome to the family! :yes: