The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Vixen Disciplines Bold

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Nope. Perhaps I should at some point.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
It's the best "so-bad-it's-good" movie I can think of, but not the absolute worst I've ever seen. As bad as The Room is, I feel a level of affection for it just because it's so entertaining and bizarrely fascinating. One thing it isn't is boring. As for legitimately horrible movies, Gigli and Deathstalker and the Warriors from Hell come to mind. :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Honestly, when it comes to movies, I think the entertainment factor is really the number one thing a person wants to continue watching and enjoying the movie. If people are laughing and having a great experience while watching, then it’s easier to ignore any bad aspects of the movie (which sometimes is the actual reason why one may enjoy a particular movie.) Thanks for more added input on the movie. I’ll be sure to check it out in the foreseeable future. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...