The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Charlotte is Flattered

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

Caption Away!

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Charlotte: "Now remember, Wilbur, with great power comes great responsibility."

Director: "Umm... Charlotte, I don't think that was in the script."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 11:56:28 PM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

I read it as "Charlotte is Flathead" XD

Excuse me! My head is not flat. As you can see, my head has a perfect round curvature for maximum appeal and beauty. Oh, and also to attract my food. ;)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Director: "Hey now, Charlotte. Remember, there's nothing wrong with flat heads." :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Director: "Hey now, Charlotte. Remember, there's nothing wrong with flat heads." :)

I guess your right. However, I really wanted to ask you, WHY do I have antennae attached to my head!? I admit, it kinda fits me, but since when did spiders have antennae? I do not want to be classified as an insect by those humans, and it’s worst enough when ignorant people already classify spiders as no good vermin! :(

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Luna: "Oh, do not feel sad, Charlotte. I have a horn on my head and it's awesome."
:Mo
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 02:11:01 PM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Luna: "Oh, do not feel sad, Charlotte. I have a horn on my head and it's awesome."
:Mo

At least your attached appendage has some sort of function or purpose. All I can do with my antennae is flask them around with beauty. Aesthetically pleasing, yes, but usefulness wise, no.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*ignoring what Luna did to Cera*

You know, sometimes I wish my lifespan was just a bit longer. I know it may sound surprising coming from the spider that accepts life for what its worth, but there's just so much wonder and opportunity I'm missing out because of it. You're a powerful and magical being Luna, is there anything you can do?