The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Funniest moment in the whole franchise

Dino-Mario

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well,for you,what's the funniest moment in the whole franchise???For me,i think it's Cera's big NOOO!!! in her sleep story from The Great Longneck Migration.I always burst into laughter when i see it.It's just priceless!!!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is a very funny moment.  

Not sure if I can narrow it down to one, but I do have one I find funny.  Forgot which movie it is in but the adults are arguing and I think one of the adults says something like "you are acting like a bunch of kids." or something like that.  To which Petrie says, "We no act like that." or something like that.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oooh boy, way too many funny moments in LBT :lol.

The scene in LBT 1 where Littlefoot says "We need live bait." and everyone looks at Ducky is quite hilarious.  Poor girl :lol.

And in LBT XII, when Tria makes Mr. Threehorn scoot away from the egg until he falls out of the nest and then she decides that's a perfect distance for him :spit.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Kor: The scene is from LBT 3 where the adults discussing about what to do, while the Great Valley is burning :)
@Cancerian Tiger: The scene from LBT 12 is my favourite, too ;)
Another very funny moment is, where Petrie fall asleep while flying around and crashes against a tree
That scene is from LBT 11 I think
Inactive, probably forever.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'Who Needs You was full of great zingers, but as for the finniest moment in the series, it's have to be Cera's killer line from the tenth movie: 'Longneck's just saved the world... This is gonna kill my dad."

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
You guys are missing one reaaaally funny one.
Land Before Time 8
The scene is when they're playing with the watermelon.
Petrie gets squished by the watermelon and Spike is like O.O

Also on Land Before Time 8 Petrie throws a snowball but he really just throws it up in the air and he's like "Huh :D?"
SQUISH!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Ludichris1: I completely forgot those scenes from my favourite sequel :bang
                   They're one of my favourite's scenes, too ;)                
The whole movie 8 is in general very funny( remenber the scene, where Topsy rolls a big snowball against Grandpa Longneck :DD or where Spike and Tippy slide down the hill and the whole spiketail herd slide it down, too :DD)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Feb 10 2013 on  10:46 AM
@Kor: The scene is from LBT 3 where the adults discussing about what to do, while the Great Valley is burning :)
@Cancerian Tiger: The scene from LBT 12 is my favourite, too ;)
Another very funny moment is, where Petrie fall asleep while flying around and crashes against a tree
That scene is from LBT 11 I think
Thanks, I couldn't remember the movie or what was going around in that scene.

Lots of funny scenes folks have mentioned so far.   :lol

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Lol there's a ton of funny parts it just takes more remembering sometimes. Another part in LBT8 is when before the mad song Ducky moves her lips and she's like "maad J8o?"

lots of ducky and spike scenes and chase scenes throughout the franchise and on LBT7 when Petrie squeezes Littlefoot's neck, etc XD

EDIT: WOAH I hit 100 posts man I didn't even know I posted that much o-o!

theamazingthreehorngirl

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Well there's petrie getting squeezed/ hugged by ducky in the 8th one, also the kids yelling at mr Thicknose to get out of the way. Topsy's awkwardness is also pretty funny in 11 and 12.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Another funny scene from the original: I coudn't stop laughing a few days ago, when I watched it, when Petrie calls Littlefoot flathead  :lol

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For me, I couldn't help myself from rofl-ing when I heard this line from Great Day of the Flyers.
Petrie: There be a new addition to our family.
*Silence*
Mama Flyer: Umm, Petrie, usually I'M the one who makes that announcement.
Petrie: Not anymore!

... and I seriously thought to myself - is Petrie pregnant?! :lol
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The scene in LBT VI when Spike is about to walk over the chasm with his eyes closed, and Petrie manages to stop him, only to get sat on.  

Spike:  :!

Petrie:  :o

Sound of Spike sitting on Petrie: HONK!

I about bust my spleen everytime I see this one :lol.

Dinosaurman

• Ruby
    • View Profile
My avatar shows one of my top favourite funny scenes  :lol

'Friends for dinner' was fun song to my opinion.

Also when Ducky mentions things that can't fly to Petrie in the original movie: ''trees, rocks...spike''  :lol  :lol

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dinosaurman,Mar 5 2013 on  03:49 PM
Also when Ducky mentions things that can't fly to Petrie in the original movie: ''trees, rocks...spike''  :lol  :lol
Lol, I also like that moment when Petrie's in the puddle and he's saying, "I smell, hm, I smell..." and there's all this hype and then he just says, "Hm, Ducky."

Also, Strut when asked, "Did you save the egg?"
"The-the-the... um, uh, the-the egg?"
*Ozzy shoves his face up against Strut's*
"Ohh! You-you mean the egg!"
XDD
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT 11 : Petrie searching for the tinysaurusses, he flies very high, then he see one and attackes the tinysaurus, but then BUMM!!! he crashes into Grandpa Longneck :DD

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
^^
Oh yes! I loved Grandpa's reaction to that, too. He was just like: "Whut just happened?"
Actually, he had a couple of funny facial expressions in that film, like when Topsy "shouted, not screamed," and he was saying to Grandma about how he was sure they would be told what the problem was, he had the most unamused look on his face! That kinda surprised me actually, but I suppose he just wasn't in a great mood that day, or perhaps he was getting sick of Mr Threehorn making a big fuss about everything. :lol

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rather the Latter ;)
Mr. Threehorn can be very annoying  :rolleyes:

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Yeah, I agree. He seemed fine with Littlefoot earlier in the day, but when it came to Mr Threehorn... <_<

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Guido in Great Day of the Flyers when confronted with Topps.
Topps: "Some of us are trying to hatch an egg!"
Guido *whispers*: "Oh, sorry lady, I didn't know."
Topps: "NOT ME!"
J. R. R. Tolkein