The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What did you GIVE for Christmas?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I gave my brother Assassin's Creed for PS3 and Spongebob Drawn To Life for Nintendo DS. I gave my mom an I Love Lucy clock and season 4 of Criminal Minds. I gave my dad a shirt, Chicago Bears themed remote control, Chicago Bears themed puzzle, and a box of chocolates. I gave my older little sister a portfolio and a box of chocolates. I gave my youngest little sister the complete season 3 of Avatar the Last Airbender, Little Nemo, and a moonstone necklace.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
I gave my parents a special stone plate with the words "You make us happy just by being there" engraved. :)
And I gave my brother "Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney 1-3" for the DS. :^.^:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
A few movies my mom wanted along with a book by JRR Tolkien. I coldn't afford anymore.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
It’s a little late, but I’ve bumped this thread again this year…because I like it. :p

This Christmas I gave my older younger brother (a geology major) a chunk of stibnite and a book on agates, while to my youngest brother I gave two extinct animal models (an Inostrancevia and a dodo) and the latest Garfield collection. I gave my mother a blanket, and my sister a book on how to knit miniature “mochimochi” plushies. I also gave everyone a good luck mini great white shark, and a hand-drawn Christmas card. It was a very satisfying Christmas, as everyone was very happy with what I gave them. My youngest brother outright cracked up at the card I gave him, which depicted a slightly singed, miffed-looking amphiptere (a winged serpent/legless dragon) saying “gesundheit” to a sheepish-looking Oriental dragon that had just inadvertently incinerated the words “Merry Christmas” with a fiery sneeze. :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
My copy of Super 8 to my mom. She really liked the movie, and I had no money for anything. So I just gave up the copy I owned under the pretense that I bought another. Thankfully, I hadn't undone the shrink wrap yet.

Other than that, I was just dead broke this last Christmas due to sinking a good chunk of funds into a special Christmas dinner as well as a special New Year's dinner at the bistro. That said, I also gave my family both those special dinners.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I gave a friend of mine a book he wanted.  Not much but he did enjoy it.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I participated in an outreach program, if that counts.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Not much this year. I've been out of sorts lately which has been restricting my actions towards others. I just got some LBT ornaments for an administrator and an amazon.com gift card for a member. Next year, I should do better.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
A little late, but I'll bite.

I gave my dad a Green Lantern/Green Arrow issue 76 comic book and gave my mom a golden watch.  I also gave my sister a boat load of cosmetics (which she seems to use alot.)