The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nervous Moments

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ever had any really nervous moments recently?

Just yesterday, we had to pass our essay in school. My friend told me to keep it for her so it won't get crumpled. When it was time for us to pass it, I COULDN'T FIND MY FRIEND'S ESSAY!!! She was like, WHAT!!! I had mine, but hers wasn't there.

Luckily I found it on time, uncrumpled. I kept apologizing after that. It's over and done with, but the thought still scares me. I would've died if I didn't find it, and I nearly had a heart attack. I hope that never happens again.  

So... What are your super nervous moments?

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
In secondary school I had to read out a speech to my entire year group. I hate giving speeches, and I remember just before it I felt like I was going to throw up. When I started speaking it actually wasn't too bad, but the build up to it was horrible.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah I had the same thing happen to me. Back when I was in 5th grade we did a play and I was nervous about doing the play in front of all the parents out there. But once I got out there I was fine afterwards. Just that build up was just the killer.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
When I was in ninth grade, I was taking Biology class with a very evil and low-humurous teacher.  She would always say "excuse me" since no one was quiet.  Well, when she said that, I said quietly, "You're excused."  She then went to my desk in the back, staring at me the whole time.  I thought I was getting detention for saying that.  She then said, when she got to my desk, "You still need to sign this paper."  I felt relieved about that and watched what I said ever since.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
When I was younger, I used to always get really nervous right when I had to leave to go school. Sometimes it was so bad I would break down and cry. I kinda had some weird problems as a kid, but I guess I'm OK now lol Other than that, can't really think of anything in particular that made me really nervous, save for giving speeches as I can't stand those.