The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rabb.it

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
rabb.it is a site allowing people to watch videos together. I got to test it yesterday after DarkHououmon suggested it to me over on the discord server.

Basically, it works like this: You create a room (need membership if you're the creator, it's all free and legal!) that others can join (and you can decide whether to make that room private or public). One person has the remote control (which can be switched around if necessary) which means he has access to a virtual browser which can be used like a normal browser. Technically, anything you can do on the internet can be shared there though the main purpose is to watch videos together with (online) friends :) Besides, there's a chat to communicate with all people in the room! ^^spike

Among other, we were watching LBT 1 and 14 via Netflix yesterday :D

Just thought I should share this, might do another session next saturday :D

PS: Sharing from your computer doesn't seem to be possible which is the only negative thing I have to say about the site.
Inactive, probably forever.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
That sounds REALLY cool. That would be nice to do sometime. It's like we're watching something together...but we're not really there, next to each other.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
so, are you saying this virtual window is run off the website's server, and just streamed to everyone computer? It probably does that for security reason, since if it was just streaming the host's screen, that could be hacked into, and other people could look at your desktop.

sounds very interesting, though. :)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)