The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

2015 Award tie-breaker

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
We got a single tie breaking vote this year.
It is about the runner up for the RPG Award and the candidates are Nick22 and Serris.
The vote will be concluded at midnight in the night from saturday the 22nd to sunday the 23rd of August forum standard time.

Because I have been inactive in the RPGs and skipped my vote in the original vote on the RPG award, I must skip in the tie-breaking vote also.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I'll cast my vote for Serris. It's tough, both of these guys are awesome RPers with really well written posts and varied and interesting characters. The thing that makes me edge a bit more towards Serris though is the massive amount of detail he puts into the worlds he creates, even going as far as to create entire, detailed Codexes to help expand them further.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I haven't roleplayed with either of them so I can't judge who deserves it more than the other so I'll also skip.
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm in pretty much the same situation as Ducky123 (not to mention that I skipped the roleplay award voting altogether in the first place) so I will have to also skip voting on the tie-breaker.

But best of luck to the two competitors.  :yes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do enjoy rping with both, and the choice is a hard one.  But between those 2 I have to give the vote to     Nick22 [/i] since he is running the 2 rp's I'm rping in on this forum at the moment.   Though I am reluctant to have to vote for just 1 of them, that's how I'll do my vote.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I would like to encourage anyone participating in the RPG sections to cast your votes in this tie-breaker. The way things stand right now we got a tie in the tie-breaker and for all curiosity of what the outcome of that would be, I still am very much hoping for a clear result of the tie-breaking vote.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
They're two of my best friends on the GOF. I feel like I'd let someone down no matter how I voted

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
And I'm in the same boat as Ducky and Rhombus. I haven't RPed with either of these members this year, so I can't vote for either of them.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chances are however that with only two votes being cast in the tie breaking (ten votes in the original vote) one option we might have to go for is not to issue the runner up award at all this year. Therefore I really want to appeal to those who are active in the RPGs not to abstain from the tie-breaking vote out of "politeness". I know that such votes can be particularly difficult, but with almost all of the admins being absent from the RPGs we cannot really make up a decision either and the consequences of low participation in the vote may not be popular for anyone.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what will happen is the admins will have to break the tie. this has happened a couple times before, including once before with me involved.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
well in that case I'm going to have to vote for Serris because I've been in more RPs that he has GMed, plus he does an amazing job of doing extracurricular world-building like the recent Codex.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The tie has been broken. With 2 to 1 votes the runner up RPG Award goes to Serris.
Now we can proceed to the final voting session, on the Appreciated member Award.