The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Beast wars/Lion King Cross over

Rocky · 14 · 2390

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, so this Idea had been hounding me for quite some time. What if The beast wars took place in the Pridelands. I was thinking that this couls also change the lion king story as well. so here's some plot Idea's

1: The Axalon (Maximal ship/base) crashes on top of pride rock while the Darksyde (Predacon Ship/ Base) crashs in either the outlands or the eliphant graveyard. The Maximals and predacons both have lots of stasis pods, but some of the maximal pods were lost in the crash and will be retrieved through the course of the RP. This Idea starts when Simba is a cub and is saved by Optimus primal.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've not seen the series in a while, but the time warp thing they would through could easily have deposited them somewhere else, or not as far in the past as they wound up in the tv series.  

Also some could keep the extinct animal species as alt modes since they can scan fossils as I recall.  Also some can take an idea from the Japanese series Beast Wars 2 where there are not pods, in the first 2 fan subtitled episodes I've seen.  The characters seem able, at least in the Maximal case, of picking an animal and scanning it's dna to get their alt mode/beast mode.  That is how the character the Tasmanian Kid, I think his name is.  He crashes on a planet I think, is looking around or an animal to scan, picks a hawk or eagle or some other bird of pray, forgot the type, and right when the scan starts a tasmanian devil jumps at him and accidentally gets scanned instead.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not a big fan of beast wars two. Besides I like Amerian made transformers shows better. That doesn't mean I hate Japanese transformers as individual characters, sky-byte is one of my all time favorite predacons.

But since I bet most people haven't seen beast wars two, lets stick with american beast wars.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the crossover imo wouldn't work. lions don;'t have technology or anything like that. so the dinosaurs like magatron would be out of place completely in the pridelands.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
so would rat trap, but the point is I think this would be a fun idea. Also in the show they only took beast modes to protect them from energon the Vok seeded the planet with. and they could only be in robot bode for so long, so animals like lions and hyenas could be a threat.

besides it works beter than LBT/ Thomas the tank engine cross over.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
I like the idea!! I've rewatched Beast Wars recently, at least up near the end of season two (I LOVE DINOBOT!!!!) and the Lion King is one of my favorite movies. I'm in it, cuz it sounds like so much fun!!

Can we choose what characters we play? Cuz if that's the case: I CALL DINOBUTT -er....I mean, Dinobot!! :lol

And how about Lion King characters? Will they be able to communicate efficiently with the Predcons and Maximals, or will they be like the animals in Beast Wars?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
sorry, but I'm playing as him.

Maximals
Optimus Primal: Me
Cheetor:
Rattrap:
Rhinox:
Dinobot: Me
Silverbolt(Later): Me
Lional(Tigertron take a lion alt mode in this story):
Airrazor:
Depth charge(Later):

Predacons

Megatron: Me
Waspinator:Me
Terrasaur:
Scorpinok:
Tarantulas: FlipperBoidSkua
Black Aracnia: Me
Inferno: FlipperBoidSkua
Rampage(Later):
Quickstrike:

Lion king characters

Mufasa: Me
Sarabi: Me
Scar:
Zira:
Simba:
Nala:
Timon:Me
Pumbaa: Me
Rafiki: Me
Zazu:
Shenzi, banzai and Ed:FlipperBoidSkua  

and yes they can communicate with each other.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Okily-dokily!!!! :D

I see the hyena trio's free! I can take them for the Lion King part. For the Beast Wars, hmmmm... I can probably do Tarantulas!! Oh, and Inferno!! *imagines how much fun I'll have calling Megatron 'My Queen'!!! :lol *

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK and remember inferno also called Megatron royalty

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
The idea is certainly an interesting one, but I need to make a suggestion.

Rocky you are playing A LOT of characters in this. You pretty much took all of the Maximals, half of the Predacons and half of the Lion King characters. That doesn't seem fair to others who may be interested in this RP. If I were you, I would limit the number of characters you have greatly so that way others can have more choices, because at this point it seems like you want to play everybody yourself.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm currently having a renewed obsession with Beast Wars, particularly with Tarantulas, one of the characters I volunteered on playing. I was wondering, can this RP still happen? Is anyone interested, especially since, from the looks of it, Rocky has left plenty more characters available?

I don't mean to bother anyone, I just wanna let out my love for Beast Wars and I believe this is the only RP that allows that. Anyone interested in joining up?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile