The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Patreon Supporter Recognition 2022

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We at the admin team for the Gang of Five wanted to take a moment to recognize those of you who help to keep this forum online.  This forum has been user-supported for four years now, ever since we went through the arduous process of migrating from TapaTalk.  As such we are dependent on the generous support of our fellow members on Patreon to keep the forum up and running. 

We would like to thank each and every one of you who has continued to support the forum over the years!  :)littlefoot  As a token of the forum’s gratitude, we invite last year’s Patreon supporters to choose any one of these banners in the following posts from your respective donation class.  With your continued support we have no doubt that this forum will continue for years to come!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For those contributing at least 3 dollars a month you may select from these possible banners. :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And for our major supporters donating at least $10 per month, you may select from these banners. :)