The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Me, the Spazz!

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
MYTHBUSTERS!!! I'm pretty sure I discovered it whilst boredly flipping through channels (I don't really watch TV nowadays). I've heard of the show beforehand and I had nothing better to do, so why not check it out!

Hmmm....what do I like about it? Well that's easy! EVERYTHING!!! :lol Especially how it combines science and an obvious love for destruction and explosions! Plus, I love the personalities of the cast, especially Tory and Adam! I think I would fit right in if I was on that show!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Totally agree with you on that. Brilliant concept for a show, does a fantastic job of demonstrating how exciting and dynamic science can be, incredible and hilarious stuff in nearly every episode, and all of the hosts are awesome. :D

Next question: What are some of your favorite episodes, myths tested, and general moments on the show?

P.S. Oh, also, you don't necessarily need to answer anything (pretty much all of the questions I asked were rhetorical), but don't forget to read my earlier post.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Hmmm, well I already mentioned my opinion on the Pirate specials on the PM I sent earlier (that poor piggy), but... To further elaborate:

I loved when they buried Tory in the sand and he was struggling to get out! I also liked the "walk or run in the rain" experiment, the exploding toilet, and the "driving in reverse in snow" one. But I believe my favorite episodes were anything to do with animals, like cockroaches surviving a nuclear Holocaust and the duck quack echo. Ooooo! Ooooo! And the ninja special!!! Watching the attempts to walk on water was awesome!!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Did you ever see the episode where they tested whether elephants were afraid of mice? Oh, or the outtakes episode where a sea otter interfered with the "Ping Pong Rescue" experiment? :lol (If you haven't, here's
here's the first part of the episode on YouTube; the sea otter segment is at 1:44–4:40.)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.