The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Interrail

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
I'm doing an Interrail next month, and I'll be in Amesterdam for a couple of days, I know some of the members are dutch. Could you tell me which places to go, and a nice sheep place to stay. Also, do you know if there are any trains from Amesterdam to Geneve (Switzerland)?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For your question about the trains to Geneve, yes there are :). A cheap place to stay, I guess there are many, especially in Amsterdam.

If you like creepy things, there is this really cool house where you can go to for 22 euros. I think it's called The Dungeon.

This is near the entrance of the dungeon:

You could also go to the house of Anne Frank, if you're interested in history.

If you like art you could go to the Van Gogh museum and Het Rijksmuseum. Madame Tussauds is also very nice.

On the Dam there are always activities, or nice things to see. Like street performances or living statues.

If you want to see the whole village, take a boat tour, or a horse tour if you like that better.

I don't live near Amsterdam myself, but I've been there twice, that's why I know. I probably haven't told everything yet, but I guess you can choose some things to you. I don't think we will meet though. :p

Neonfreak

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Tks, I'll try to check out those places (=
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool